Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | True Ladder Line Help

Reviews Summary for True Ladder Line
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $00.60 cents per foot.
Description: Ready to install 600ohm open feed line.
More info: http://www.trueladderline.com

You can write your own review of the True Ladder Line.

OH5YU Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2013 12:08 Send this review to a friend
Worth the price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had about 150 feet of True Ladder Line installed for over a year feeding a 160 m doublet. I am happy with the quality of this feed line and would buy again. I run 5 W to 1 kW through a tuner on all of the HF bands without problems. After having used this product, I will not go back to using window line on permanent installations any more. If velocity factor is important to you, I recommend actually measuring it before installing.

W6OU Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2012 10:26 Send this review to a friend
Ready to install out of the box  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have about ten palm trees on my Southern California property. Some of them are 70 ft high. Two of them are 210 ft apart and a third one is directly inline midway between the two. When I had the trees trimmed, I asked the tree climber to install a marine pulley and a long loop of double-braided polyester rope at the top of all three tree trunks. The rope loop reaches all the way down to the ground. I purchased the 240 ft dipole, shortened the ends, and raised the center and both ends with the three pulley ropes. I used 3-ft bungee tie-down cords from the hardware store at each antenna insulator end to handle the stretching force caused by tree swaying during high winds. The best part is the preinstalled spacers on the ladder line which minimized assembly of the antenna itself.

KD8IIC Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2011 21:57 Send this review to a friend
The Best You Can Buy.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Installed the 125' Doublet from True Ladder Line and am very well pleased.The spacing between spreaders is consistent @ 24 inches making it very easy to compute the odd 1/8th wavelength of feed line needed for easiest tuning.The wire is very flexible.Materials and craftsmanship are top-notch.
Making my own kept me from running open line for over a year.I bought enough to make another antenna or two.
The prices can't be beat.And a call to Charlie is time well spent too.