Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Transel Technologies, Inc/KR4S - amateuraccessories.com Help

Reviews Summary for Transel Technologies, Inc/KR4S - amateuraccessories.com
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Amateur radio accessories vendor
More info: http://www.amateuraccessories.com

You can write your own review of the Transel Technologies, Inc/KR4S - amateuraccessories.com.

KT8DX Rating: 0/5 Jun 23, 2015 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Defective product. No response  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased an HT antenna for my UV-5R at a hamfest. It was defective right out of the bag - short in the base connector. I was able to speak to someone at Transel and they said mail it in and they would test it and replace it. So I did. Months ago.

When I did finally get to talk to someone there again, they said they "had a number of them in the back but hadn't gotten around to testing them". Apparently they get lots of returns.

I'm afraid my $19 dollars is down the drain. Junk products. No customer service. No response to emails or phone calls. Terrible.

N6OSB Rating: 0/5 Nov 29, 2011 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Avoid at all cost - Long wait time - No customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Avoid this vendor at all cost!!!

I placed my order and my order took about a month to come in. When I opened the package I realized there was obvious mistake with my order.

I've tried calling and e-mail this company and have had NO response.

Avoid at all cost.