Reviews Categories | Lightning & Surge Protection/Supression | KF7P Metalwerks copper ground bar Help

Reviews Summary for KF7P Metalwerks copper ground bar
KF7P Metalwerks copper ground bar Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$40
Description: The nicest looking ground bar in existence, this robust solid copper bar is
formed into a channel from .065 copper. To assure the highest conductivity
possible, brass studs, washers, and wingnuts are used. Bar is 36 long,
1.125 wide, and comes with eight 1/4 brass attachment points. It also
comes with three stainless steel mounting screws for attachment to the back
of your desk, wall, or other out of the way location.
More info: http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/CoaxBus.html

You can write your own review of the KF7P Metalwerks copper ground bar.

NJ0F Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2015 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Great product and great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Chris does a great job with his products and quality is great. Highly recommended.
NJ0F

NZ4J Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 05:28 Send this review to a friend
Works perfectly, well made, good design.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This bar (36" version) is just the ticket for effective grounding behind the radio stacks. The quality of the workmanship is spot on.

Included in the package were two additional bars - Candy Bars! The wife loved them!

N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2014 13:17 Send this review to a friend
Custom work is great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a piece of angle copper with 5 holes for PL-258 barrels and 4 holes for F-connector barrels. I asked Chris for custom made, we agreed on a price, and I had **exactly** what I wanted in less than a week, for a reasonable and fair price.

Very happy with the custom work from KF7P Metal Works. I expect I will buy from Chris again.

AD9DX Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2013 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Exactly what I was looking for  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This bus bar is perfect. The copper was in perfect condition when I got it. There were no scratches or dings in the cooper. The brass wing nuts and bolts were of good size and fit very securely with my braided ground wires. The holes drilled into the copper was perfectly centered and were exactly spaced for 16' studs. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better bus bar.

KE7OGH Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2011 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Great grounding bar  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This bar was exactly what I was looking for to complete my shack. Grounding wires can be unwieldy at best. This allowed me to run the main ground wires(heavy gauge)to the bar, and then lighter strap to the radio and amp units. Its a great product, well made and easy to install.

NE7Q Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2011 12:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like this ground bar because it makes my life easier. Before, I would have to try and balance leaning over the desk while not knocking all my computer and ham radio equipment over. All my ground wires were running to a common point which was behind the desk. Now, with the ground bar attached to the wall just behind my equipment, I can easily attach all my grounding wires to it. This is a very well constructed piece of hardware.