Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Able Planet NC1000B Noise Cancelling Headphones Help

Reviews Summary for Able Planet NC1000B Noise Cancelling Headphones
Able Planet NC1000B Noise Cancelling Headphones Reviews: 1 Average rating: 1.0/5 MSRP: $299.00
Description: Noise cancelling headphones geared toward the music listener.

You can write your own review of the Able Planet NC1000B Noise Cancelling Headphones.

FORMER_K0RO_TRAMPLER Rating: 1/5 Feb 2, 2012 23:28 Send this review to a friend
RFI Trap  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Two big problems: very susceptible to various EMI. Turning head side to side will result in picking up a ticking sound. Second problem is susceptibility to RFI. Key down at 50 watts and one gets a nice buzz in the headphones.

So I can't recommend them. My Bose QC-15 are happy campers without these problems. I like the fit of the Able Planet a bit more, but unless I can improve on the EMI/RFI problems they will remain a bad purchase.

Fortunately I only paid $79.00 for them through Groupon. I bought them as my XYL would "often" appropriae my Bose QC-15 when she took a nap. She now owns the QC-15 and I am saving my money, as I haven't the heart to tell her these don't work well. Some day I will replace them, but in the meantime, she enjoys the Bose, and I put up with the buzz!