Reviews Categories | Electron Tubes | TAYLOR 811 Help

Reviews Summary for TAYLOR 811
TAYLOR 811 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95 ea
Description: higher quality manufactured tube over other chinese brand manufacturers
More info: http://www.rfparts.com

You can write your own review of the TAYLOR 811.

VE7REN Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2016 16:11 Send this review to a friend
update to 2012  Time owned: more than 12 months
still running the 811a taylors in my 811h amp. used regularly.. I decided as the price of these in 4 yrs has gone from 19.95-21.95 to 31.95 now in 2016 ide better buy some backups,so I ordered a quad set.. did I need them?? probably not,but I opted for the taylors over other brands and the new old stock cetrons with the 90 day warranty..these are a great tube,and I feel the price will only continue to climb,along with steve the manager at rf parts...

WV2M Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2013 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Tubes  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought a matched set to replace the no brand generic tubes that were supplied with my 6 year old MFJ AL-811 amplifier. The MFJ tubes suffered from silvered plates (over heated) which was due to my mis-tuning while learning to use the AL-811. The TAYLOR tubes seem more robust and restored full power. So far after 8 months the plates still look in original condition.