Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | DXtreme Reception Log Advanced Edition Help

Reviews Summary for DXtreme Reception Log Advanced Edition
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Various
Description: Unbeatable DX/SWL/HAM logging program. Interfaces with DX Atlas and Omni-Rig.
More info: http://www.dxtreme.com

You can write your own review of the DXtreme Reception Log Advanced Edition.

KB2COP Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2012 04:31 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used virtually every logging software package available and I can say that, unequivocally, DXtreme Reception Log - Advanced Edition is the best SWL logging software available. I have used every version and I have not been disappointed. DXtreme's ability to work with Ham Radio Deluxe or Omni-Rig really completes the experience! The "Schedule Checker" imports flawlessly and makes it incredibly easy to update. As stated in a previous post, the integration with DX Atlas, a premium software production on its own, is a real plus.
There are far too many features to list here, but suffice to say that DXtreme Reception Log-Advanced edition is the best there is.

SWLRZN033 Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2012 12:22 Send this review to a friend
Unbeateable logging program  Time owned: more than 12 months
There are two versions, one for SWL/DX and one for Ham use. I use the SWL version which has recently been released as v7.0.
In my view it is the best I've used (and I've tried a few). The interface with DX Atlas is seamless and highly configurable. This adds a new dimension to logging any SWL/DX stations and producing reports to a program which was already ahead of the game in my view.
The support is also excellent; Bob replies to questions/suggestions very quickly. All in all a pleasure to use; you will probably never use all of the configuration options. Also supports rig control which I am eagerly awaiting to check out.