Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | PTTPRO Switch Help

Reviews Summary for PTTPRO Switch
PTTPRO Switch Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $34.95
Description: PTT Switch Assembly, brushed metal hard shell design with cable and connector.
Features: Push to Talk N.O. Momentary switch in a handheld design, complete with RF shielded cable and 1/4" termination plug.
For use with all Elecraft, Heil, Tentec, MFJ headset and studio boom or desk microphones.
Used for keying transmitters, amplifiers and other shack equipment.
More info: http://pttpro.organixtech.com/

You can write your own review of the PTTPRO Switch.

KD2BGJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2012 10:13 Send this review to a friend
Quality at a low price!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been searching for a good PTT switch for some time now. I read a lot of reviews about Heil, MFJ and others that had their pros and cons.
Most complained how cheaply the switches were made and being expensive.
I ran into the PTTPRO on ebay and seeing the price I figured I give it a try.
WOW was I shocked when I received the switch that the quality was well above the price. I quickly ordered another as a back up cause the quality for the price was unbeatable.
All I can say is try it out you WONT be disapointed.
BIG THUMBS UP TO PTTPRO
Keep up the good work!!!!

W7WX Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2012 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Great Value!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
It's about time someone had a good quality PTT switch available for a reasonable price. I have grown to hate the Heil accessory products after using one for awhile and was thrilled to find these! I am quite satisfied with the quality and price. I liked the Heil pistol grip PTT switch, but they use a cheapy switch assembly that fails in short order (mine lasted less than 6 months). And in order to replace the failed switch, you have to break the housing. Of course the idea is to sell you a new one which I find quite irritating.

That is not the case with DigiPro PTT switch. It's comfortable in my hand and very easy to use. Best part is I can fix it if the switch fails. Which so far it's worked flawlessly. I cannot say that about the Heil. No more Heil for me!

Two thumbs up rating in my book on this!