Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | MFJ-332S Mag Mount Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-332S Mag Mount
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.95
Description: SMA magnetic mount w/12 feet of RG-58AU coax
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-332S

You can write your own review of the MFJ-332S Mag Mount .

LNXAUTHOR Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2012 10:54 Send this review to a friend
Simple Solution  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The MFJ 332S mag mount, with its 12 feet of thin coax, offered me an inexpensive way to quickly perform a no-holes install to support a small 2M antenna after the purchase of a new vehicle. This way I can at least use a handheld while I research the frame locations of more than a half-dozen airbags. (I mourn the loss of my truck and its 100W HF rig and screwdriver antenna).

I thought about using a window-mount antenna support, but didn't like how it looked and wanted to avoid any problems if the wrong window button was pushed while driving.

The 332S looks a lot 'cleaner' and unobtrusive. I was pleased how easy it was to route the coax underneath carpet from the roof near the hatch in the rear all the way forward to the center console.

This product is one of those rare bargains in today's expensive market. The finish and components are quality, and the small magnetic disk will easily safely support the largest SMA HT antennas or ducks.

And when I'm ready for my new rig and antenna system, the 332S will be easily removed. (I'll put it on our other vehicle.)