Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | SimpleSat Look Down Help

Reviews Summary for SimpleSat Look Down
SimpleSat Look Down Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $free
Description: 'SimpleSat Look Down' is a satellite tracking program designed for ease of use and is particularly well suited for demonstrations, educational environments and people new to the satellite hobby.

You can write your own review of the SimpleSat Look Down.

K4XZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2012 05:29 Send this review to a friend
EASY SAT PROGRAM  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just set this program up on my note book last nite. Simple to set up, worked the first time. I like it. No charge for the program. It tracks the same as my other software so we will see how good it really is today.

73 Joe Patrick DE K4XZ
VE3LNY Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2012 13:11 Send this review to a friend
Great program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Here is a free satellite tracking program that's as easy to use as it gets. The only set up is to specify your location and select a satellite, and away you go.

I'd also like to complement the use of bing satellite/map view which shows the view looking down. Its fascinating to see things from the satellite's point of view.

I'm not a serious satellite op I just like to tell where things are like the ISS. Great program!