Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Magnum Paddle Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Magnum Paddle
Begali Magnum Paddle Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Euro 540.00
Description: The Magnum is the heavy weight champion of our paddles, tipping the scales at around 4 pounds. A solid chunk of metal, topped with a layer of palladium coating, houses all mechanical elements. There are no separate posts to hold the precision adjustments for the contact gap and the magnetic tension - just one block of metal which will not vibrate no matter how hard you hit the paddles, and which won’t slide around on your table.
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/magnum.html

You can write your own review of the Begali Magnum Paddle.

W8NIC Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2017 13:07 Send this review to a friend
SECOND TO NONE!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've had many iambic paddles in the past and am currently using a Kent TP-1. I decided to get this Begali Magnum and my biggest regret is, WHY DID I NOT GET ONE SOONER!!!! Unique design, 4 lbs. in weight and beautifully crafted, it's worth every penny I paid.
I'm now thinking of getting a Begali Pearl just to have one.
these keys are THE BEST!

KA3ZKJ Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2015 11:57 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best of the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wow! This key is King of the Hill. I have a collection of the wonderful keys made by The Begali Company and this key is a dream to work. I normally use the Sculpture Mono as I find a singl paddle key works best for me, but then I set up The Magnum and this is one beautiful key to own and more so, to work. I fine tuned the keys so it takes no effort to get perfect morse out of this masterpiece. The key is a heavyweight on your desk and where you set it, that's where it will stay. A great key for dual paddle fans and if you are more at home with a single paddle, try this one and you will be very surprised to see how wonderful a key can be. Simply an incredible piece of art that happens to send great CW!

WA0OQW Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2015 14:00 Send this review to a friend
The very best paddle!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the Begali Magnum Paddle the other day. It was a hard choice to choose between the Begali 60th Anniversary Signature Paddle and the Begali Magnum Paddle. I am very happy with my choice (I sure I would have been happy with the other choice also). The quality of workmanship of this paddle is exceptional. Easy to transmit morse code with this paddle for long periods without getting tired. Holds very steady on my desk because of its weight (4 lbs). Excellent communication from Bruna at Begali. Received this paddle within 6 days of ordering it. I had many different Morse paddles over the 52 years I am an Amateur Radio Operator. This is the best paddle that I ever owned. Very happy with my purchase. Recommend this product to anyone who wants the very best well built paddle at a reasonable price. Worth every penny that I paid for it. No wonder why everyone praises Begali products on eham.net 73s. Len

W8FB Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2013 15:37 Send this review to a friend
Tough to beat this one  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I switched from a Vibroplex paddle to a Schurr Portable Wabbler 21 years ago and Thought that the Schurr was as good as it could possibly get, but the Magmum takes it up another notch. The magnetic return and 4 pound mass give it a feel like no other. My favorite piece of equipment in the shack.

VK2YN Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2012 22:22 Send this review to a friend
Great..!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received today NR 015...certainly wont move around on the bench...

adjusted paddles very closely and working through adjustment..

Beautifully finishes and looks great...

Let's see how she performs..

Derek VK2YN