Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | Jetstream 3-Position Coaxial RF Switch Help

Reviews Summary for Jetstream 3-Position Coaxial RF Switch
Jetstream 3-Position Coaxial RF Switch Reviews: 3 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $55.00
Description: A 3-position antenna switch, using SO-259 connectors. Heavy die-cast body with plastic rotary switch.

You can write your own review of the Jetstream 3-Position Coaxial RF Switch.

VA3VU Rating: 0/5 Apr 1, 2014 19:44 Send this review to a friend
Awful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Like mentioned from other reviews, it seems heavy enough. When you pick it up you think it would be great. This thing should be taken off the market. I have owned mine for less than one month, and it is failing. There are shavings inside from the nylon switch handle. The connections are crooked inside, make poor contact..and to think...I put 600 hundred watts through this. Lucky no one got hurt! Now I am going to have to fight with the store that sold this and hope I can get a credit towards an Alpha Delta. After less than 30 days, it is being demoted to being a paper weight. I own a Jetstream JT220, and it is solid and great performing 220mhz transceiver.So not all Jetstream products are bad...but avoid this switch!

KG4FET Rating: 0/5 Sep 25, 2013 06:46 Send this review to a friend
Avoid at all cost!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
As with the other poster, this thing is worthless. broken or bad solder joints, arched contacts with no more then 100 wattsON 2M, just a worthless POS switch. When it works it works ok BUT it WILL FAIL. I don't trust it as far as I can throw it and pLan to use it as a target for my 30-06. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR A NEW OR A USED ONE.

W3AFC Rating: 0/5 Aug 11, 2012 20:34 Send this review to a friend
A waste of money  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Nice heavy, diecast body which is good because it will hurt more when I throw it at the next person who tries to sell me a Jetstream product. Lasted about 4 months with light use. Three of the 4 solder connections, which were grainy and cold, have broken loose. I put a picture on my QRZ page. I've had to take this apart and repair it 3 times since I bought it, which is why you see screws in the picture. Avoid this switch! It's the last Jetstream product I'll ever buy! I can't believe I wasted $55 on this.