Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles Help

Reviews Summary for Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles
Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$70
Description: DX-20, DX-40 and DX-80 single band full dipole antennas
More info: http://www.alphadeltacom.com/

You can write your own review of the Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles.

KC5PL Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2017 06:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Antenna!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I needed to get on 80 meters to finish my 5BDXCC. This antenna was my solution. Strong construction, and easy to work with. The antenna is cut long for the CW end of the band but easily adjustable on each end to lower the SWR in the phone band. Purchased it in February 2017 and hung it up in an inverted V running East/West. It took me 7 months to have 102 countries confirmed, no less than over the "summer season"! I would say more stations were hearing me than I was hearing them. Another quality product by Alpha-Delta!

K5WRK Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2015 21:12 Send this review to a friend
GREAT REPORTS  Time owned: more than 12 months
This antenna is GREAT. I have the 80 mtr. version, did have a G5RV,it worked, but the balum was replaced twice, then a Buckmaster,"JUNK".
I use this antenna with an LDG TUNER & LMR 400 which is overkill. I can work all HF BANDS except 160 & workem well, my audio & signal reports have never been better.

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2012 11:28 Send this review to a friend
Rugged Dipoles with Surge Protection  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I am blessed with two acres of tall trees. As a result, I leverage them through the use of wire dipole antennas. I just installed my third Alpha Delta Single Band Dipole -- the DX-20 for 20-meters. I also have the DX-40 and DX-80 installed. These are terrific, fully assembled rugged dipoles with a replaceable surge protector module (ALP-SEP Arc-PlugŪ) installed in the center insulator. Hardware is stainless steel. The wire is strong 12 gauge PVC coated. The insulators are top-notch. This stuff is like Mil-Spec. In fact, Alpha Delta Model TT3G50 surge protectors are protecting Unmanned Flying Vehicles (UAVs) for the military. Forty feet of mounting rope is included. I've had several e-mail interactions with the crew at Alpha Delta and their service is A++. I know how to build dipoles from scratch, but not at this price given the rugged construction AND surge protection.