Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles Help

Reviews Summary for Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles
Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$70
Description: DX-20, DX-40 and DX-80 single band full dipole antennas
More info: http://www.alphadeltacom.com/

You can write your own review of the Alpha Delta Single Band Full Dipoles.

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2012 11:28 Send this review to a friend
Rugged Dipoles with Surge Protection  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I am blessed with two acres of tall trees. As a result, I leverage them through the use of wire dipole antennas. I just installed my third Alpha Delta Single Band Dipole -- the DX-20 for 20-meters. I also have the DX-40 and DX-80 installed. These are terrific, fully assembled rugged dipoles with a replaceable surge protector module (ALP-SEP Arc-PlugŪ) installed in the center insulator. Hardware is stainless steel. The wire is strong 12 gauge PVC coated. The insulators are top-notch. This stuff is like Mil-Spec. In fact, Alpha Delta Model TT3G50 surge protectors are protecting Unmanned Flying Vehicles (UAVs) for the military. Forty feet of mounting rope is included. I've had several e-mail interactions with the crew at Alpha Delta and their service is A++. I know how to build dipoles from scratch, but not at this price given the rugged construction AND surge protection.