Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Diamond NR73BNMO Dual Band Mobile Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Diamond NR73BNMO Dual Band Mobile Antenna
Diamond NR73BNMO Dual Band Mobile Antenna Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.00
Description: 144/440 MHz Dual-Band Mobile Antenna, Black, Gain: 2.15 / 5.3 dBi, Connector: NMO, Length: 33.5"
More info: http://www.diamondantenna.net/nr73bnmo.html

You can write your own review of the Diamond NR73BNMO Dual Band Mobile Antenna.

KC0PUZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2016 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Ran the coax to an HT  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ran the coax from this antenna to my VX5 HT and it performed very well. I would not hesitate recommending this antenna to others, and recommend it especially for those looking to get no the air fast and easily from their car.

W6LGB Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2014 16:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Choice  Time owned: more than 12 months
Needed a shorter antenna to fit into parking structures on my Silverado (hood mount). Gets good signal reports as well as my NR770; I use both at 50/35W on V/UHF.

KK4JUG Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2012 19:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent on 2m!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This Diamond antenna replaced a foreign-made antenna and was well worth every penny. The magnet mount holds tight. It is used only on 2m at this time (Yaesu FT-2900R). The SWR wavered between 1.0 and 1.1 at 146 mHz. A later check with a different meter produced the same results. I haven't tried it on 440 yet but I don't believe one could find a better antenna for 2m mobile.