Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 188 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

KA6CKJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2017 09:08 Send this review to a friend
Great quality, Great job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first QSL card. Late one Saturday evening I sent K4JSG a photo and the information for the back of the card. The next morning, I received an email with the completed card file attached. I gave him the go-ahead and he told me I would receive them in 5 to 10 working days. I received them in 11 days (Christmas season and the opposite side of the country). The layout is exceptional with the same quality of an expensive picture postcard.

AA8GK Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2017 14:01 Send this review to a friend
SUPERLATIVE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just outstanding.

I worked up my own design using GIMP, saving them with 300+ dpi resolution. I saved the images as PDFs and emailed them to Jeff around 8pm. He responded to my email sometime around midnight with the final proofs. Two weeks later (today), the cards arrived.

The color resolution was exactly what I sent him. The front has a beautiful gloss finish, the back a satin / semi-gloss. The card stock is quite heavy.

I will be very proud to send these out across globe with my callsign on them! I HIGHLY recommend K4JSG's QSL cards.

W7EE Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2017 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Awesome QSL Cards   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff is a master at creating a beautiful and functional card. He listens to what you want on the card and then creates a great layout for you. The card stock is heavy and printing is very high quality.

I receive lots of cards, and these are the best quality cards I've seen.

This is the second set of cards I've ordered from Jeff, and the process to go from idea, design and receiving great QSL cards is simple and fast.

Gary Watson
W7EE

NI0R Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2017 14:32 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From two pictures and a few comments from me, Jeff designed an outstanding card for our club's recent special event operation. Outstanding, creative work! Quick responses, quick delivery, fair pricing. Thanks, Jeff! We'll do business again, I'm sure.

K3DOF Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2017 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Professional QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mr. QSL, K4JSG/Jeff, designed my QSL card from a picture I sent to him. The 4"X6" QSL cards are high quality, reasonably priced, and were delivered in a timely manner. As such, these QSL cards deserve a rating of 'great' and if you want a quality QSL card, go with Jeff. 73, K3DOF

K9JN Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2017 05:26 Send this review to a friend
The best there is  Time owned: more than 12 months
K4JSG has done my last 2 QSL designs and now, eyeball cards. All, nothing but outstanding.

Avoid the "Cheap" QSLs. Avoid the expensive QSLs.

Go with K4JSG. Top quality and a very fair price.

Nuff said.

AB3TQ Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2017 01:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I explained what I wanted the best I could. Jeff provided a visual proposal. When I could actually see it, I could provide the feedback necessary to have it Print Ready in just one revision. He listened. He communicated. I am happy with the Card. Jeff gets good reviews because he does good work and has great customer service.

Glenn AB3TQ

K5TEN Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2017 20:37 Send this review to a friend
The Gold Standard of QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY the best QSL's out there are done by Jeff. Chances are if you see a great looking card, turn it over and it's got K4JSG on it. I know you will see it on all my cards. Fine card stock, killer graphics, and just plain great marketing on each card is 5 STARS!

Bruce Brady
K5TEN, K5TEN/p, K4D (From June 3 to June 10th Z, 2017) Dog Island (NA-085) DXpedition

NK7B Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2017 08:20 Send this review to a friend
Dynamite, A-1, Cracker Jack  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been licensed for 60 years and I have changed call signs multiple times in the past few years. Jeff has been my "main man" for QSL cards. I will swallow a PL-259 if anybody can prove that other QSL card makers out there come close to Jeff in either PRODUCT QUALITY, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, or TURN-AROUND TIME. The card stock Jeff uses is very high-grade material and printing colors are classy. Photos are handled exactly as you specify and he will not print anything on your cards that you have not explicitly ordered or approved.

In sum, there is nothing tacky about the K4JSG card enterprise. His work is simply First Class, certainly not coach class. You will not regret ordering QSL cards from Jeff.

W3JRD Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2017 09:15 Send this review to a friend
First Class  Time owned: months
It took only a week to receive my cards, and they are indeed first-class. Jeff is a professional, and his product far surpasses others. The other reviews are right. Do yourself a favor and order from this top-notch artist.