Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 185 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

NI0R Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2017 14:32 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From two pictures and a few comments from me, Jeff designed an outstanding card for our club's recent special event operation. Outstanding, creative work! Quick responses, quick delivery, fair pricing. Thanks, Jeff! We'll do business again, I'm sure.

K3DOF Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2017 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Professional QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mr. QSL, K4JSG/Jeff, designed my QSL card from a picture I sent to him. The 4"X6" QSL cards are high quality, reasonably priced, and were delivered in a timely manner. As such, these QSL cards deserve a rating of 'great' and if you want a quality QSL card, go with Jeff. 73, K3DOF

K9JN Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2017 05:26 Send this review to a friend
The best there is  Time owned: more than 12 months
K4JSG has done my last 2 QSL designs and now, eyeball cards. All, nothing but outstanding.

Avoid the "Cheap" QSLs. Avoid the expensive QSLs.

Go with K4JSG. Top quality and a very fair price.

Nuff said.

AB3TQ Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2017 01:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I explained what I wanted the best I could. Jeff provided a visual proposal. When I could actually see it, I could provide the feedback necessary to have it Print Ready in just one revision. He listened. He communicated. I am happy with the Card. Jeff gets good reviews because he does good work and has great customer service.

Glenn AB3TQ

K5TEN Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2017 20:37 Send this review to a friend
The Gold Standard of QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY the best QSL's out there are done by Jeff. Chances are if you see a great looking card, turn it over and it's got K4JSG on it. I know you will see it on all my cards. Fine card stock, killer graphics, and just plain great marketing on each card is 5 STARS!

Bruce Brady
K5TEN, K5TEN/p, K4D (From June 3 to June 10th Z, 2017) Dog Island (NA-085) DXpedition

NK7B Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2017 08:20 Send this review to a friend
Dynamite, A-1, Cracker Jack  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been licensed for 60 years and I have changed call signs multiple times in the past few years. Jeff has been my "main man" for QSL cards. I will swallow a PL-259 if anybody can prove that other QSL card makers out there come close to Jeff in either PRODUCT QUALITY, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, or TURN-AROUND TIME. The card stock Jeff uses is very high-grade material and printing colors are classy. Photos are handled exactly as you specify and he will not print anything on your cards that you have not explicitly ordered or approved.

In sum, there is nothing tacky about the K4JSG card enterprise. His work is simply First Class, certainly not coach class. You will not regret ordering QSL cards from Jeff.

W3JRD Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2017 09:15 Send this review to a friend
First Class  Time owned: months
It took only a week to receive my cards, and they are indeed first-class. Jeff is a professional, and his product far surpasses others. The other reviews are right. Do yourself a favor and order from this top-notch artist.

W2NPR Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2017 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Most Unique QSL Cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wish to give many, many thanks to Jeff and his top shelf work and communication. These are, by far, thee most unique QSL cards I have ever had! If you wish not to have the same QSL card as the other guy, you have to go with Jeff K4JSG! His creativity and incredible eye for detail is unsurpassed.

Thanks again Jeff and I will most certainly will order more cards and a box of eyeball cards as well!!

NZ2V Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2017 04:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is no question in my mind that these are the finest looking cards I have ever had. In addition the customer service is 1st class. From my initial contact to receipt of the beautifully printed cards about 9 days went by. I conversed 3 or 4 or times with Jeff via eMail working out the tiny details. He had some great ideas and we incorporated them. This is the way things are supposed to work - good old fashioned TLC for you, the customer. Use Jeff. You will not be disappointed !

W1TEF Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2017 12:50 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jeff was extremely helpful in helping me design my own and club cards. I let Jeff design the club card on his own and with just a little tweaking, it came out exactly what I was looking for. Jeff is very customer service oriented, friendly and has a very good eye for graphically representing what any ham might want in a card. I would not hesitate to use his service again and for future operations, I will certainly use his services. 73 Tom, W1TEF