Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 185 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

KG5BIU Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2017 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Great product and best QSL cards I've found!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Want to thank Jeff for an awesome product! The design process of my QSL's with Jeff was very easy and professional, he literally answers emails 24/7. AND THE PRICE!!! Come on, for this quality and quantity you cant beat it.

Jeremy Mullican
K5BIU 73

N4EDC Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2017 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Card, Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed my first order with Jeff. I described artwork I wanted. I did not have any pics to send. Just asked Jeff to use his artistic abilities to put together the card I described. He accomplished what I wanted on First Proof. He printed and sent out promptly. I am very pleased. Will use this service in future.

W0ZAP Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2017 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Jeff is a True Artist!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've ordered & received two cards from Jeff for 2016 NPOTA activations I've done. My third order is on the way! If I have any money left over when I'm through, guess who'll get my home QTH QSL card order? You just cannot find a better quality product anywhere. His work is truly amazing...

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2016 17:42 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't know...I mean, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Jeff is not only a stand-up guy but he also produces FANTASTIC QSL cards to boot. If you're looking for premium cards at less than premium prices, www.MrQSL.com is definitely the way to go. Two paws-up from the DOG.

Mike KK2DOG

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2016 06:18 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second batch of cards from Jeff. This time I went with the 4x6 size. Same price as the 3.5x5.5 cards. As usual He did a great job. Not only is the quality first class, his pricing can't be beat by anyone. Don't hesitate to order his cards. You will definitely be satisfied.

W0AAA Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2016 09:40 Send this review to a friend
JSG=Joyous Satisfaction Guaranteed  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a ham for over 55 years. During that time I've sent out tens of thousands of QSL cards. I have utilized the services of dozens of card printers. The cards that Jeff prints are the best I have ever had! If you want excellent quality and great service at a very reasonable price, K4JSG can't be beat.

K9GWS Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2016 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience--Exceeded Expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent Jeff the art work for my card. When it came back to me. I was surprised at how great it looked and the way Jeff did the final design. Very Nice!!

Here is the frosting on the cake. The quality is as good as my old cards but the price is 50% less. You can't beat this.

WH7W Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2016 22:53 Send this review to a friend
K4JSG's QSL's are truly excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I received my 3rd order of QSL's from Jeff today. Just like the other 2000 cards, this batch is fantastic. With each printing, I have changed the card photo and Jeff does a super job. I receive a good number of QSL's from all over the world, and I can comfortably report, the color, finish, clarity, and card quality (thickness) from Jeff is a step above all other printers--hands down. Additionally, the price cannot be beat. Jeff responds quickly and shipping was lightning fast as well. Jeff IS Mr. QSL!

WA4STX Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2016 21:49 Send this review to a friend
These Cards are the Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hadn't needed to order cards since the 80's, so to get an idea about qsl printers, I checked the ratings on eham.net. I chose Jeff's company, and I was not disappointed. Jeff is knowledgable and quick in designing and filling your order. It took 8 days to get my cards, after I approved the design. The next time I need cards, I will definitely be calling Jeff.

AA0CW Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2016 19:46 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used a lot of the other QSL card services but this one is absolutely the best. Heavy card stock and the colors are striking. Order placed 09/01/2016 cards in my mailbox 09/14/2016.