Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 188 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

W2NPR Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2017 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Most Unique QSL Cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wish to give many, many thanks to Jeff and his top shelf work and communication. These are, by far, thee most unique QSL cards I have ever had! If you wish not to have the same QSL card as the other guy, you have to go with Jeff K4JSG! His creativity and incredible eye for detail is unsurpassed.

Thanks again Jeff and I will most certainly will order more cards and a box of eyeball cards as well!!

NZ2V Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2017 04:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is no question in my mind that these are the finest looking cards I have ever had. In addition the customer service is 1st class. From my initial contact to receipt of the beautifully printed cards about 9 days went by. I conversed 3 or 4 or times with Jeff via eMail working out the tiny details. He had some great ideas and we incorporated them. This is the way things are supposed to work - good old fashioned TLC for you, the customer. Use Jeff. You will not be disappointed !

W1TEF Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2017 12:50 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jeff was extremely helpful in helping me design my own and club cards. I let Jeff design the club card on his own and with just a little tweaking, it came out exactly what I was looking for. Jeff is very customer service oriented, friendly and has a very good eye for graphically representing what any ham might want in a card. I would not hesitate to use his service again and for future operations, I will certainly use his services. 73 Tom, W1TEF

KG5BIU Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2017 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Great product and best QSL cards I've found!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Want to thank Jeff for an awesome product! The design process of my QSL's with Jeff was very easy and professional, he literally answers emails 24/7. AND THE PRICE!!! Come on, for this quality and quantity you cant beat it.

Jeremy Mullican
K5BIU 73

N4EDC Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2017 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Card, Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed my first order with Jeff. I described artwork I wanted. I did not have any pics to send. Just asked Jeff to use his artistic abilities to put together the card I described. He accomplished what I wanted on First Proof. He printed and sent out promptly. I am very pleased. Will use this service in future.

W0ZAP Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2017 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Jeff is a True Artist!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've ordered & received two cards from Jeff for 2016 NPOTA activations I've done. My third order is on the way! If I have any money left over when I'm through, guess who'll get my home QTH QSL card order? You just cannot find a better quality product anywhere. His work is truly amazing...

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2016 17:42 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't know...I mean, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Jeff is not only a stand-up guy but he also produces FANTASTIC QSL cards to boot. If you're looking for premium cards at less than premium prices, www.MrQSL.com is definitely the way to go. Two paws-up from the DOG.

Mike KK2DOG

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2016 06:18 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second batch of cards from Jeff. This time I went with the 4x6 size. Same price as the 3.5x5.5 cards. As usual He did a great job. Not only is the quality first class, his pricing can't be beat by anyone. Don't hesitate to order his cards. You will definitely be satisfied.

W0AAA Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2016 09:40 Send this review to a friend
JSG=Joyous Satisfaction Guaranteed  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a ham for over 55 years. During that time I've sent out tens of thousands of QSL cards. I have utilized the services of dozens of card printers. The cards that Jeff prints are the best I have ever had! If you want excellent quality and great service at a very reasonable price, K4JSG can't be beat.

K9GWS Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2016 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience--Exceeded Expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent Jeff the art work for my card. When it came back to me. I was surprised at how great it looked and the way Jeff did the final design. Very Nice!!

Here is the frosting on the cake. The quality is as good as my old cards but the price is 50% less. You can't beat this.