Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 187 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

WA4STX Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2016 21:49 Send this review to a friend
These Cards are the Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hadn't needed to order cards since the 80's, so to get an idea about qsl printers, I checked the ratings on eham.net. I chose Jeff's company, and I was not disappointed. Jeff is knowledgable and quick in designing and filling your order. It took 8 days to get my cards, after I approved the design. The next time I need cards, I will definitely be calling Jeff.

AA0CW Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2016 19:46 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used a lot of the other QSL card services but this one is absolutely the best. Heavy card stock and the colors are striking. Order placed 09/01/2016 cards in my mailbox 09/14/2016.

K2TE Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2016 11:56 Send this review to a friend
New QSLs made to my design.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Jeff make up cards for my new QTH based on a simple card design I have used for over 20 years. His enhancements to my design resulted in a beautiful card that really stands out. Turnaround time of just a week sure is nice, too.

K9TXJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2016 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
When I placed my latest order, Jeff responded almost immediately to ask if I wanted any changes. I answered with, "No changes! Too many compliments on the card to change it now." In over 50 years I have not had QSLs as well laid out with clearly printed text and color accurate photos. These cards are without equal and the customer service is simply wonderful. Tom, K9TXJ

DF8FY Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2016 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Mission Accomplished Well Done Jeff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I Emailed Jeff on a Friday night after business hours and to my surprise I had the layout in my Email inbox the following Monday. After approval I received the shipment within 7 business days. Now, this is the Real Deal. High Quality Paper Stock - High Pixel pictures, glossy. All of Jeff's cards are custom designed and he offers great suggestions. I will definitely reorder my QSL's from Jeff. Kudos Jeff - keep up the Great Work 73's K7FFY/DF8FY - Tilman

WT2P Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2016 19:02 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely perfect  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jeff has supplied my new QSL's (first print since the 90's) and they are absolutely amazing. Also has provided eyeball QSL's for myself and a friend who is not a ham to hand out when flying our drones.

They are absolutely perfect and Jeff does a superb job of working with your custom images to craft a EXCELLENT product.

Definitely ordering again for my recent P4 operation.

K1TGX Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2016 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality/service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been qrt on HF for several years & just got active again this year. After going through a quantity of 'stock' cards to get going I ran across this review section and looked at the reviews of various printers. Decided to go with Jeff. Good decision :)

From the beginning the process was easy, Jeff was helpful and, most importantly, the cards were awesome. After we settled on the final design they were printed & received by me in less than a week.

If you want a quality qsl card, you can't go wrong with Jeff!

K1IZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2016 15:37 Send this review to a friend
Great design at an affordable price  Time owned: months
I moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina and used the move to change to a photo QSL card. After reading the eham.net reviews of those who received in excess of 100 reviews I chose K4JSG. I sent him the particulars and he came up with a fantastic card. The front is my own design using a photo I took and Jeff tuned the composition so it really pops. The back of the card is likewise impressive. For the back I supplied a list of what I wanted on it and he designed the back. I am very please with the result. He was also very affordable. I scanned in the front of the card and put it up on QRZ (dot) com.

WO8USA Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2016 14:56 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Jeff did very good work. I provided a lot of the design, and due to some of the custom work I requested we iterated a lot. After about 4-5 days, we got the design fixed, and then it took about 5 days to get the cards. Jeff will work with you on the design till you get it done. You will get what you want.. As with all the printers make sure you have a very good idea of what you want unless you just want whatever Jeff designs, which he can do too. I have ordered from 2 other premium card printers and for the most part you will get exactly what you design, Jeff is fine and a little cheaper too.

K9AW Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2016 12:40 Send this review to a friend
J6/K9AW - J68GD  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
From concept to delivery 9 days. Awesome quality & service. Jeff's at the top of his profession !! Highly recommended. Thanks !!