Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | K4JSG QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for K4JSG QSL Cards
K4JSG QSL Cards Reviews: 190 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.99 / 1000 cards
Description: Top Quality QSL's Full Color with photos

You can write your own review of the K4JSG QSL Cards.

W0AAA Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2016 09:40 Send this review to a friend
JSG=Joyous Satisfaction Guaranteed  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a ham for over 55 years. During that time I've sent out tens of thousands of QSL cards. I have utilized the services of dozens of card printers. The cards that Jeff prints are the best I have ever had! If you want excellent quality and great service at a very reasonable price, K4JSG can't be beat.
K9GWS Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2016 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience--Exceeded Expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent Jeff the art work for my card. When it came back to me. I was surprised at how great it looked and the way Jeff did the final design. Very Nice!!

Here is the frosting on the cake. The quality is as good as my old cards but the price is 50% less. You can't beat this.
WH7W Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2016 22:53 Send this review to a friend
K4JSG's QSL's are truly excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I received my 3rd order of QSL's from Jeff today. Just like the other 2000 cards, this batch is fantastic. With each printing, I have changed the card photo and Jeff does a super job. I receive a good number of QSL's from all over the world, and I can comfortably report, the color, finish, clarity, and card quality (thickness) from Jeff is a step above all other printers--hands down. Additionally, the price cannot be beat. Jeff responds quickly and shipping was lightning fast as well. Jeff IS Mr. QSL!
WA4STX Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2016 21:49 Send this review to a friend
These Cards are the Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hadn't needed to order cards since the 80's, so to get an idea about qsl printers, I checked the ratings on I chose Jeff's company, and I was not disappointed. Jeff is knowledgable and quick in designing and filling your order. It took 8 days to get my cards, after I approved the design. The next time I need cards, I will definitely be calling Jeff.
AA0CW Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2016 19:46 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used a lot of the other QSL card services but this one is absolutely the best. Heavy card stock and the colors are striking. Order placed 09/01/2016 cards in my mailbox 09/14/2016.
K2TE Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2016 11:56 Send this review to a friend
New QSLs made to my design.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Jeff make up cards for my new QTH based on a simple card design I have used for over 20 years. His enhancements to my design resulted in a beautiful card that really stands out. Turnaround time of just a week sure is nice, too.
K9TXJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2016 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
When I placed my latest order, Jeff responded almost immediately to ask if I wanted any changes. I answered with, "No changes! Too many compliments on the card to change it now." In over 50 years I have not had QSLs as well laid out with clearly printed text and color accurate photos. These cards are without equal and the customer service is simply wonderful. Tom, K9TXJ
DF8FY Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2016 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Mission Accomplished Well Done Jeff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I Emailed Jeff on a Friday night after business hours and to my surprise I had the layout in my Email inbox the following Monday. After approval I received the shipment within 7 business days. Now, this is the Real Deal. High Quality Paper Stock - High Pixel pictures, glossy. All of Jeff's cards are custom designed and he offers great suggestions. I will definitely reorder my QSL's from Jeff. Kudos Jeff - keep up the Great Work 73's K7FFY/DF8FY - Tilman
WT2P Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2016 19:02 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely perfect  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jeff has supplied my new QSL's (first print since the 90's) and they are absolutely amazing. Also has provided eyeball QSL's for myself and a friend who is not a ham to hand out when flying our drones.

They are absolutely perfect and Jeff does a superb job of working with your custom images to craft a EXCELLENT product.

Definitely ordering again for my recent P4 operation.
K1TGX Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2016 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality/service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been qrt on HF for several years & just got active again this year. After going through a quantity of 'stock' cards to get going I ran across this review section and looked at the reviews of various printers. Decided to go with Jeff. Good decision :)

From the beginning the process was easy, Jeff was helpful and, most importantly, the cards were awesome. After we settled on the final design they were printed & received by me in less than a week.

If you want a quality qsl card, you can't go wrong with Jeff!