Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV Help

Reviews Summary for Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV
Reviews: 44 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Professional tower, feedline, antenna construction, inspections and repairs by Tim, KL7WV aka W3YQ - home base is Elkins, West Virginia. Has 35 + years of experience. Comtrain Certified Tower Climber. Fully bonded and insured. Contact info:

Tim Jellison W3YQ/KL7WV KL7WV Tower Service 304 704 1196 kl7wv@kl7wv.com www.kl7wv.com

More info: http://www.kl7wv.com

You can write your own review of the Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV.

KA3TKZ Rating: 4/5 May 31, 2016 04:55 Send this review to a friend
No more amateur work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received an email reply for a quote from his site, "I'm no longer doing amateur radio tower work." Tim was and asset for any amateur needing tower work done. He was safe and efficient and did great work. He provided pics of work completed and gave incite on what may need to be done in the future. Sorry to see you go Tim.

Whitney
N3ZV

NT4I Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2016 13:57 Send this review to a friend
Tim is a true professional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I engaged Tim to do some tower work at my QTH. I am pleased to report that he was professional, competent and though. Over the years I have always done my own tower work, but physical conditions required me to bring in an expert for this job.
I cannot praise his work enough. He is truly a professional in the tower and antenna fields.
I highly recommend and endorse Tim without any hesitation!

NT4I - Vince

K2QBV Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2015 06:46 Send this review to a friend
excellent in all areas  Time owned: more than 12 months
Moving from one town to another and required someone to remove stacked monoband antennas. I needed a tower climbing person with the requirements I wanted. With Tim, KL7WV I received immediate response to my phone call, willing to travel to my location, very fair pricing,knew my tower and antennas from prior experience, super worker, had all the tools required, neat and cleaned up after his work. Most important was that what we agreed on was done and done very well. JOEL, K2QBV

K9EL Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2015 14:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim was hired to change out my rotor for a larger unit. He knew the rotor plate had to be modified and built that into his plan. All went smoothly and he was well prepared with the proper tools. Tim does quality first and speed second, which is exactly what I wanted.

WK3N Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2015 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Tops in his field  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Tim's service on three occasions. He has done perfect service on all four of my towers. His attention to safety and detail is unsurpassed in the industry. Most impressive was his quick response to an emergency repair I needed in 12 BELOW ZERO weather ! Here he just finished installing for me a new tower and re-sectioning another, mounting a MONSTER Pro-67-B on top. His knowledge makes big jobs look easy ! I cannot thank him enough.

Scotty WK3N

KA1ZE Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2015 04:42 Send this review to a friend
Install 4 X 12OWL @ 155 feet  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim stripped 4 antennas from the top of my busy tower and replaced them with a 4 high stack of 12 element OWL antennas. I was extremely impressed with the time Tim spent weatherproofing my cables. He was a pleasure to work with and I will call on him again for any tower work.

W9RGB Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2015 10:48 Send this review to a friend
A premier Installer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim is a polished professional. He climbs with safety in mind and works with extreme skill. He leaves everything in perfect order, well beyond what is asked of him. His work is of the highest quality and I have no hesitation in recommending him for any tower task.

WA8ADH Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2015 08:14 Send this review to a friend
Quality Work by a Nice Guy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim took down a 70 foot Rohn 25 tower for me.He was very careful and professional and combined it with another job in the area to save on mileage costs.I provided my own ground crew who were somewhat inexperienced and he was very good at managing them to ensure everyone's safety.I highly recommend him.

W3EA Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2014 11:37 Send this review to a friend
tower work  Time owned: months
I contacted Tim in regards to replacing two antenna rotors on two towers one @ 70' and one @ 90' He did this in quick order. having to install a screw connector block @ 95' in the rotor junction block. He then moved to the 20 meter tower to tackle two ring rotors
One was determined to be a open line from the tower to the shack and the 100' 20 meter rotor was determined to be a Good motor But with his extensive experience with Carl Andersons " tic Rings" he's AAA plus on time and good work ethic

WA8JLS Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2014 06:08 Send this review to a friend
Install at WA8JLS QTH  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim came to my QTH on two separate dates in September and October. First to do an install of VHF/UHF antennas on a 45 foot telephone pole. The second date was to install a large a HF yagi and several other HF wire antennas on a second pole. Tim is very willing to share his lifelong experience and knowledge. His work ethic is very consistent, professional and resourceful. His approach is always with safety in mind! Fortunately Tim lives nearby and was able to conveniently work me into his schedule. It was a pleasure to make a new ham radio friend. I am now set for winter to be able to enjoy a new antenna system in a new shack. I give Tim a Ten out of Ten! You get what you pay for! Joe