Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | ProLog v8 Help

Reviews Summary for ProLog v8
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $45.00
Description: All New UPDATED logging program
More info: http://www.prologsystem.com/

You can write your own review of the ProLog v8.

N0ZXS72 Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2015 13:22 Send this review to a friend
Great   Time owned: more than 12 months
Great for beginning amateur,experienced DXer and contester. Great technical support by the software developer.

KI5IO Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2014 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Program - UPDATE  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm approaching 10 years of using the ProLog application ... now V8 and it continues to be a wonderful program.

It has some basic rig, rotor controls and more in the digital realm, but I've only utilized the rig controls along with it's excellent logging capabilities.

I've had some hiccups now and then, but the documentation is well written and very extensive. Also, reaching out to Ed & Jack for e-mail support is always well received and they are always very supportive at helping me open my eyes to some button I may have clicked for one reason or another.

I've considered other programs, but their extensive learning curve is more than I want to tackle. Also, I just don't have a need for many of the features offered in such applications.

The monthly updates with the Prolog Callmaster database is excellent and with that I come across very few "unknown" contacts.

I have yet to use all the features of Prolog, but I keep chipping away at adding more to my experience.

Very easy method to create the necessary files for uploading to LOTW and eQSL.cc as well.

Updating your callbook data file with the LOTW contacts is just as straight-forward as well.

A GREAT program.

Nolan Kienitz
KI5IO
Plano, TX

W3BJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2013 17:19 Send this review to a friend
great tech support  Time owned: more than 12 months
The support with these people are fantastic. I was on the phone with Ed for biggest part of an hour getting my V8 updated. I am not a computer person but he talked me through all the steps. UI have used this program for 5 yrs and it is the best I have ever had. Thanks to Ed my program is running the way it should. The Prolog V8 does all that I need in a logging program.