Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | BroadWave Streaming Audio Software Help

Reviews Summary for BroadWave Streaming Audio Software
BroadWave Streaming Audio Software Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Stream audio from your rigs "sound card" or other computer sound card to share what you're listening to with the Internet. Free if you include a link to the company website and sofware link.
More info: http://www.nch.com.au/streaming/index.html

You can write your own review of the BroadWave Streaming Audio Software.

W3DCB Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2013 21:06 Send this review to a friend
Easy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently started to construct my own web site, www.W3DCB.com through QTH.com. I wanted to be able to stream audio and video from my station to my web site. WebCam-XP works just great for video and I am a member of CamRadio Net. I spent several weeks looking for software for audio streaming. I tried MANY different software packages including various freeware packages and MicroSoft Expressions, etc. It would take too much room to list them all here. Finally, I found BroadWave. BroadWave is so easy to set up. It even generates the code for you to embed your client in your web site. It was comparatively cheap, just $69 while other packages went into the hundreds per month. They have a video package for another $45 which I may opt for in the future. BroadWave is worth every penny! [http://www.nch.com.au/streaming/index.html]

AC0X Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2012 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Free, small, takes little resources, and works  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for software to be able to stream the audio my rig's intenal sound device was hearing to the Internet. Everything I found was either expensive, overkill for what I needed (would also stream video), or just take up too much memory or to much CPU. Then I found BroadWave Streaming Audio Software. Simple to set up, does exactly what I need (streams audio only), takes little memory and CPU to run, and it's free as long as you include a link to their company and software web pages in the directed web page you use. Perfect for what I use.