Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | FlexRadio Service And Repair USA Help

Reviews Summary for FlexRadio Service And Repair USA
FlexRadio Service And Repair USA Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $85 per hour
Description: Service and Repair of all FlexRadio Products

You can write your own review of the FlexRadio Service And Repair USA.

K6GB Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2015 06:59 Send this review to a friend
Flex-1500  Time owned: more than 12 months
Sent my radio in to have the antenna connector repaired they were quick and did a full alignment and some firmware upgrades. I had some trouble when it came back ( my fault- Chinese cable ) but they were very patient with me.
K0OEH Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2013 14:51 Send this review to a friend
Flex 5000A repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Absolutely the best. Service was fast. No problems were encountered. I highly recommend Flexradio for repair of your Flexradio.
K6HR Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2012 09:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service As Expected!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
My 5000A required service and the experience with Flex was great from start to finish. Once it was determined that the radio actually required service, Flex immediately issued a call tag for shipping the radio back under warranty. The repairs were completed well within the estimated turnaround time, and communication was good throughout the process. Needless to say the radio came back in perfect working condition and has not had a problem since. I was not at all surprised at the level of service from Flex, as it was one of the main reasons I purchased the Flex over the competition.