Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | N3ZN key model ZN-5 Help

Reviews Summary for N3ZN key model ZN-5
N3ZN  key  model ZN-5 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $375.00
Description: The new zn-5 Iambic paddle
More info: http://N3ZN

You can write your own review of the N3ZN key model ZN-5.

K0SF Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2014 04:29 Send this review to a friend
Best I've Used  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've tried or owned all of the others, including Begali, Mercury and Schurr. N3ZN paddles are the best. My favorite is the ZN-5.

The N3ZN is well worth the price, they're destined to be a collector's piece.

KJ3D Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2013 14:53 Send this review to a friend
An American Classic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had been wanting to splurge on a good paddle for some time and was looking at the Begali paddles when I started studying the N3ZN keys and paddles. I emailed Tony and received a return email right away informing me of the slight wait for manufacture. After thinking about it, I decided it would be better to buy local and I sprung to for the ZN-5. Tony sent an email photo of the completed paddle. The entire purchase process was wonderful. I have been using this paddle for six months now and have not had to adjust it once. It is a dream. If you are looking for an excellent paddle, I have found no better. I expect to use this for a long time and have never had an inkling of "buyers remorse".

K4ELO Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2013 16:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am a veteran cw operator, first licensed in 1959 and I have used many keys over the years. I have to say that the ZN-5 is the best that I have ever used. The secret to a great paddle is in the adjustments.
They need to be very fine. And the weight has to be enough so it doesn't move around when you use it. Tony's keys win in both accounts. Definitely the best paddle I have ever owned. If you are a dedicated cw op, splurge, you won't regret it.

NU5X Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2012 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Get Tony make you one  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have, and have owned a lot of hi-end paddles, I wanted a first class usa made key, and I got it, I have the Fratini,Schurr,Macpaddle,Mercury,Jones and this key does not take the back seat to any of them, the 5 rubber feet, the weight and selection of finger width , selection o finger pieces, I got it opened it , the finger pieces were broke from the shipping, I called Tony , in about 3 days had new finger pieces,no charge, He is great to work with if you want a first class key,it is worth 2 times as much as it cost, Get him to make you a new ZN-5 you wont be disappointed, NU5X