Reviews Categories | Receive Accessories | Stridsberg MCA204M MultiCoupler Help

Reviews Summary for Stridsberg MCA204M MultiCoupler
Stridsberg MCA204M MultiCoupler Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $185
Description: MCA204M is an active multicoupler designed to distribute VHF/UHF antenna signals to four receivers without loss and with high isolation between ports. It is specifically suited for signal intercept stations, both fixed or mobile platforms. It can be used in any VHF/UHF monitoring post using receivers, scanners or spectrum analyzers. The MCA204M has a mechanical and electrical design construction that will meet any government, military or commercial specification. This unit is designed to give high performance results in any radio monitoring post using multiple intercept receivers. Rugged die-cast aluminum enclosure with a black powder coat finish is standard, olive-drab green (MIl-841OD) is also available on request.
More info: http://www.stridsberg.com/prod01.htm

You can write your own review of the Stridsberg MCA204M MultiCoupler.

N2OAM Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2017 09:15 Send this review to a friend
Five Stars!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Well built, provides lots of port to port isolation & enough amplification to overcome coax loss. I've had mine for about 15 years & its been back to them twice. One was a close in lightning strike, the other time I was running 1500 watts of AM on 75 meters. My scanner antenna is only about 20 feet away from the dipole. Both times the unit was repaired no charge. The last time I asked that it be returned to me via USPS Priority Mail & enclosed a check to cover shipping. I had it back from them in 3 days AND they returned my check to me! These guys REALLY stand behind what they sell!

AUSSIE Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2012 11:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I been using 2 of the Stridsberg-204M active multicoplers for a long time have also connected up to 8 receivers with no loss of signal there not cheap but you get what you pay for in this hobby plenty people buy tv couplers to use with there radios but i have compared 4 different brands and you do get a lots of signal loss and hiss which is annoying well done stridsberg..

N5TWB Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2012 11:44 Send this review to a friend
A solid performer!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'd had the unit for a while but had not been able to place it in my SUV. I was blown away by how well it improved the signals into my BCD996T and RS Pro95. The signal bars on the Uniden jumped from 1 to 4 at a range of at least 15 miles from the TRS site. Users, especially mobile, of multiple receivers/scanners will get their money's worth with this solid performer. It certainly reduced my frustration of losing signals in hilly areas that are some distance from the main site.