Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | N3ZN ZN-HK Help

Reviews Summary for N3ZN ZN-HK
N3ZN  ZN-HK Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$315.00
Description: Very High quality Hand key.
More info: http://www.n3znkeys.com

You can write your own review of the N3ZN ZN-HK.

W0EJ Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2013 14:32 Send this review to a friend
W0EJ  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had been using an old Ameco junker mounted to the base of an old Bencher key which gave it the "heft" I like. This key felt funky when sending so I went to a J38 which is very similar to the Ameco but it also lacked the "heft" I like so I ordered a VizKey Camelback. I was very happy with the Camelback key and have made over 100 contacts with it but it is noisey when sending and again, it dosen't have the "heft" I like. When I saw that Tony now offers a straight key I hurried and put the ZN-HK on order as I already own a ZN-9A iambic from Tony and know the impeccable quality of his CW sending instruments. My new ZN-HK key (S/N 025) finally arrived and I immediately plugged it into the rig and went to town. OH MY!! This thing is amazingly smooth, quiet and has all the "heft" I could ask for. You can feel the quality and immediately I knew it was worth every penny I spent for it. The improvement from the Camelback to the ZN-HK is at least the same order of magnitude as the difference between the Ameco and the Camelback. Not only do you get a key that feels magnificent, it is also a beauty to look at. Thanks again Tony for another fine CW sending instrument.

K3DCW Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2013 19:22 Send this review to a friend
A quality key!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Although I'm still getting my code speed up-to-par, I decided to make an investment in a quality straight key. I already have a N3ZN ZN-SLR for use with my K3's internal keyer and decided to stick with N3ZN for my straight key. The quality of this key is amazing. The base is solid and does not move AT ALL. The key is fully adjustable and when configured to a close spacing is virtually silent.

This is a key that will last forever. Buy one now!!! You won't regret it.

WD4DNG Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2012 18:04 Send this review to a friend
High Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am the proud owner of the new N3ZN ZN-HK straight key! The quality & craftsmanship in this new key is truly amazing! The key is a precision instrument,very high quality in workmanship that only Tony,N3ZN,can produce!Serious CW buffs & collectors don't pass this up,you will not be disappointed! It is a art piece that will last a life time +!