Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | DXtreme Station Log Multimedia Edition Version 9.0 Help

Reviews Summary for DXtreme Station Log Multimedia Edition Version 9.0
DXtreme Station Log Multimedia Edition Version 9.0 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$89.95
Description: Our flagship logging program for amateur radio operators, DXtreme Station Log - Multimedia Edition lets you log your contacts and make use of multimedia features that will enhance your ham radio operating experience.
More info: http://www.dxtreme.com/

You can write your own review of the DXtreme Station Log Multimedia Edition Version 9.0.

K1TKL Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2014 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Well designed package  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found it intuitive and easy to use. The support is excellent. The one issue I had was resolved with an update.

What I like is the flexibility and the report system.

I also found the dupe feature (although this is not a contest logging program) useful for my use on the past 160 CQ CW contest.

KJ6MC Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2014 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Tried a number of other programs, but always came back  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Dxtreme since 2004. Several times I have opted for other software logging systems, only to return to Dxtreme. The interface is clean, professional and easy to navigate. Any questions that I've had over the years are promptly responded to by the author. He takes pride in his work and it shows. Of special note: the ability to scan both sides of a QSL card directly into the system. No, I am not a "big-gun" contester (local CC&Rs have seen to that!), but for my DXing and QSL needs, I find Dxtreme to be a simple and elegant logging solution.

K9EGS Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent logging program.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have been using DXtreme logging programs for many years. First SWL logging programs and then ham logging programs once I was licensed in 2009. They are excellent in my opinion. Every time they come out with a new version I upgrade to that new version.
This latest version 9 is great. It has a built in DX Spot Checker that compares the incoming stations on the Spot Checker to your log and even speaks to you to let you know whether you need to work those incoming stations for a new or verified DXCC entity, VUCC grid, or IOTA™ island. If you want to tune your rig to a particular freq. of a station in the Spot Checker you can highlight the freq. entry in the Spot Checker, right click and then it will automatically tune your rig to that freq.
You can even perform a DX Atlas azimuth plot from your location to that of a spotted station if you own a copy of Afreet DX Atlas and subscribe to Buckmaster™ HamCall™ or QRZ XML Logbook Data.
You can import LOTW contacts into the log and export your log contacts to LOTW.
When Omni-Rig or Ham Radio Deluxe V5.x is installed and configured on your computer, Station Log automatically enters the frequency and mode from your transceiver in the Frequency and Mode fields when logging a new station.
If you subscribe to Buckmaster HamCall or QRZ XML Logbook Data, Station Log obtains information from HamCall or QRZ and includes that information in the appropriate fields when logging a new station. This information can include: operator name and address, QSL manager name, call, and address Grid Latitude Longitude, etc. You can also record what rig, antenna or other equip. you used for a particular contact.
You can generate all sorts of reports like a performance report or DXCC analytics report to name a few, print QSL mailing labels, scan images of your incoming QSL cards and much more.

There are many more great features of this program too numerous to go into detail here. Go to the website to take a tour.

Station Log works with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

There is also excellent support via email. Whenever I ask a question via email I almost always receive an answer that same day.