Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | VIZKEYS VIZ Vertical Dust Cover Help

Reviews Summary for VIZKEYS VIZ Vertical Dust Cover
VIZKEYS VIZ Vertical Dust Cover Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $60
Description: Plexiglass dust cover for VIZKEY VIZ Vertical available from Ignacio Jimenez (EA2CTB) in Vitoria Spain. Price includes shipping from Spain.
More info: http://ea2ctb@hotmail.com

You can write your own review of the VIZKEYS VIZ Vertical Dust Cover.

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2013 08:02 Send this review to a friend
Museum Piece!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I first became aware of EA2CTB's plexiglass dust covers via the Accessories page on the Begali website (http://www.i2rtf.com/html/accessories.html). I knew if Pietro Begali listed them, the quality had to be outstanding. Sure enough -- I bought one for my Begali Sculpture paddle and loved it. Then bought one for my Begali Blade straight key and loved that. So, when I acquired a VIZKEYS VIZ Vertical bug, I worked with Ignacio on spec'ing out a dust cover for it. It arrived this week and it's perfect! The VIZ Vertical is a work of art and this dust cover makes it an official museum piece. They are of the highest quality. Ignacio even has tiny felt pads hidden beneath the bottom, such that the dust cover "glides" on your desk.

Ignacio (EA2CTB) doesn't maintain a website, but responds promptly via email to ea2ctb@hotmail.com.

Bob (W2TAC)