Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Cards www.gotprint.com Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Cards www.gotprint.com
QSL Cards www.gotprint.com Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $50.00/1000
Description: Easy and Fast. Full color photo QSL Cards, photo on front,
report on the back. 1000 cards for less than $50.00 shipped in
USA.
More info: http://www.gotprint.com

You can write your own review of the QSL Cards www.gotprint.com.

KD2EOM Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2014 16:51 Send this review to a friend
Cards, Customer Service, Pricing - all 3 are great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was really happy with the product! I designed both the front and back of the card myself mostly with GIMP using Gotprint's online template JPEGs for 3.5 x 5.5 postcards. (Make sure your images have a resolution of 1960x1260 and are 350 DPI before you send them. GIMP had a tendency to switch back to 72 DPI during text editing.)

Gotprint was also nice to let me send the files in RGB after I let their support staff know that I was unable to convert them to CMYK. They converted them automatically for me, and I ordered the QSL cards as a postcard.

I got my cards about a week later. The front of my card feels more glossy than the front of most other color cards I've received!

So I ordered 250 color front B/W back cards with 14PT Gloss coated cover on the front. A comparable QSL card site cost about $80 for that amount with shipping for the same thing. With Gotprint, I PAID HALF THE PRICE!

One last thing about the CMYK - sometimes during the conversion from RGB, there will be some change in color. In my case, there was no noticeable change.

I am very happy with Gotprint, their customer service, and their cards, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

N3QE Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2014 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Quick, cheap, fast turnaround!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've used Gotprint several times for QSL cards.

3.5 x 5.5 (most common QSL size) is a standard size for Gotprint and for most of 2014 they have had a special, 500 single-sided color postcards for $13.37.

I prepare the artwork using Inkscape and send the PDF. In a little over a week, the finished printed product arrives via UPS.

N3QE Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2014 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Uploaded a PDF of my own QSL card design.

Paid $30+$8 shipping for 1000 3.5 x 5.5 color postcards.

Got them a week later, expertly printed, vivid colors, deep blacks, glossy finish. Very nice!

Looking forward to using this batch and making another order!

WN3R Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2013 14:19 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easy and fast. Very happy. Best prices. Simply take a picture, add text to photo with any Photoshop or similar program. For the report on the back, simply add text to a new blank 3.5x5.5 picture. The Bullis School Bulldogs, K3BSB, card was produced by middle school kids. Didn't take them long to find the font they liked and layout the card. Be sure your photo has "white space" for the Callsign, etc.