Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Arrow 146-4 Four Element Portable Yagi Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Arrow 146-4 Four Element Portable Yagi Antenna
Arrow 146-4 Four Element Portable Yagi Antenna Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $55.00
Description: A two meter four element split boom antenna for portable use. The Arrow
line of antennas have been engineered to provide maximum gain and
efficiency in the smallest practical size and weight. Aluminum two piece
shafts are used for the elements and the inline gamma match is pre-
assembled and pre-tuned. The three piece boom is 3/4 inches square and 48
inches long. The antenna weighs approximately twenty ounces.
More info: http://www.arrowantennas.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the Arrow 146-4 Four Element Portable Yagi Antenna.

N6MEJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2013 15:33 Send this review to a friend
A Nice Antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased the 146-4 portable antenna from Arrow Antennas, for SSB weak signal work in the field. This is one of four antennas I have purchased from Arrow and it proved to be as excellent in quality and workmanship as any of the other Arrow antennas I have. Until I was able to upgrade to a more permanent antenna installation, I mounted this antenna and used it daily. The antenna performs flawlessly, with signals previously not discernible or at noise level, instantly recognizable with an increase of 2-3 S units. Every station I regularly work in my early morning SSB weak signal net commented on the improved signal. The antenna breaks down into a very small package for portable/back country use. This is a top quality product that will be serviceable for a long time. The machining is precise and the materials top notch. Tim, the owner of Arrow Antenna is pleasant and immediately responsive to any inquiry. I will continue to use Arrow Antenna products wherever I find need of an affordable, high quality antenna in the VHF/UHF spectrum.