Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Crystalaire Aviator Supply LLC Help

Reviews Summary for Crystalaire Aviator Supply LLC
Crystalaire Aviator Supply LLC Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Radio Repair Services
More info: http://www.wn3v.com

You can write your own review of the Crystalaire Aviator Supply LLC.

K3DRT Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2013 16:24 Send this review to a friend
great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE ON MY AMPS AN RADIOS HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. GOOD RATES AN GREAT TURN AROUND JUST A FEW DAYS AN THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD.I WILL ALWAYS TAKE MY RADIOS AN AMPS THERE TO BE FIXED.

NN3Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2013 04:57 Send this review to a friend
A great guy to know  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the last 8 years, John Miller has serviced numerous items of amateur equipment for me. The complexity ranged from tubes to SMD multilayers PCB gear, in addition, to various HF amplifiers. One of the difficulties with aging Ham gear is finding someone who is capable and willing to repair our equipment. His turn around time is generally two weeks and rates are quite reasonable. His technical competency and cooperative attitude makes it a pleasure working with him.
Russ -NN3Q

KB3KCJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2013 12:08 Send this review to a friend
What Can I Say?  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the past few years I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet and get to know John. John is without a doubt in my opinion the best of the best. I have found him in every instance to be completely honest and knowledgeable about not only HF repair but amplifier as well. He will work you and if it is more to fix something than it is worth, he will let you know. I have four rigs the three amplifiers. Yes, I know, but when you don't have a megamillion jackpot budget to work with, it is nice to know that someone in the local will work with you in every way to insure you are satsified and happy. Finally, we can rate not only a great repair serviceman, but he has become a close friend.

NG3J Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2013 07:22 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've had numerous problems with my Kenwood TL-922 amp which started with the bandswitch. He could have just replaced the switch using a Kenwood bandswitch found on ebay, but instead, he recommended a MultiTech bandswitch made specifically for the 922's. The quality and build of the switch is much better than the original bandswitch found in the 922. He also replaced a grid resister that went as well. I had ordered a new pair Taylor 3-500z tubes to replace the ones that were in the amp as one of the tubes was on its last legs. I ordered the new tubes from RF Parts and had them sent directly to John. He did a fantastic job and I won't hesitate to bring him any of my equipment for repair. John is extremely pleasant to work with and I highly recommend him if you need any amp or radio work done.