Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical Help

Reviews Summary for Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical
Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical Reviews: 11 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $279.00
Description: The 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical antenna is a freestanding vertical element. This vertical antenna has no lossy traps or coils to burn out. It has super wide bandwidth. It is designed for HOA and deed restricted hams that require a stealth antenna. No radials are required.
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com/27-foot-10-40-meter-no-radial-stealth-foldover-multiband-vertical-antenna-5kw-unun

You can write your own review of the Zerofive Antennas 27 foot 10-40 meter Multi-Band Vertical.

K6RWM Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2013 22:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Performance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The manufacturing quality of this antenna is excellent with high quality aluminum stock used throughout. The antenna comes pre-marked for assembly and is easily put together.

I am not under any HOA restrictions but wanted to maintain a low profile in my neighborhood that has all underground utilities. I applied a light coat of paint in a woodland camo motif, and it blends nicely with its surroundings. I had no intention of using radials, and when I first tried it out, I found that most bands had an SWR of right at 1.5:1 or less. I decided to add two radials, 27 foot (the same length as the vertical) after consulting with Tom at Zerofive. Having done that, my SWRs on 40, 20, and 15m are almost flat using an LDG AT-600PROII tuner. The other bands are 1.5:1 or less, and even 80m tunes at 1.2:1; not bad for a 10-40m antenna. I have made many DX contacts and am very satisfied, especially having used it for only about a week.

Tom, N9ZV, at Zerofive provided great customer support on questions concerning the antenna installation and radials.