Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | LDG QRP Antenna Tuner Help

Reviews Summary for LDG QRP Antenna Tuner
LDG QRP Antenna Tuner Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $179.00, assembled and tested.
Description: The QRP Automatic Antenna Tuner kit is based on the AT-11 design with attention paid to reducing size and power consumption. The tuner is a high efficiency, microprocessor controlled, switched "L" network designed to work with Dipoles, Verticals, Inverted Vees, Beams or any coax fed antenna in the 1.8 - 30.0 MHz range. It's small size and weight make it perfect for installing in existing QRP transmitters. There are approximately 150 parts and requires two to four hours for construction.
More info: http://www.ldgelectronics.com/

You can write your own review of the LDG QRP Antenna Tuner.

KB8ASO Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2000 17:48 Send this review to a friend
Great bargain in QRP automatic antenna tuners  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a antenna tuner to go with my SGC-2020. I had heard that LDG products were first rate and I was not disapointed! The kit assembled smoothly with only one missing part. ( One of the 9 toroids. A T50-2. Had one in the old junk box. ) The only problem I encountered was when firing the tuner up for calibration. I had wound xformer T-1 in the wrong direction! The SWR bridge was working backwards!!! After correcting this the tuner worked flawlessly. All of the parts are new, no surplus stuff here. The cabinet was made by TenTec and was first rate also. The only thing I wish that they would change is the color of the front panel to black with white lettering. It would match more rigs than it does now with the existing color scheme. I would buy it again and I am thinking of getting a AT-11MP to use with my Icom 707. You will not go wrong with this one.

Randy KB8ASO