Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | DXBeam DXM40-1 40m rotary dipole Help

Reviews Summary for DXBeam DXM40-1 40m rotary dipole
DXBeam DXM40-1 40m rotary dipole Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $530
Description: 40m rotary dipole (7 MHz). Shortened element with high-Q loading coils PTFE
insulated and weatherproof.
More info: http://dxavenue.com/en/dxbeam-monobander/282-40m-rotary-dipole.html

You can write your own review of the DXBeam DXM40-1 40m rotary dipole.

F1RAF Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2013 13:48 Send this review to a friend
An excellent 40 m dipole  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This antenna was assembled in less than one hour since almost all parts were preassembled and color marked up. Comes with 2 special contact greases. Mine came also with a special truss system (optional) that permitted to raise it at the end of my pipe. Light weight (7,5 kg), but very strong with rugged components, I put it 2 m above my 5 banders OB5-9 Optibeam. No interference can be seen between my 2 antennas. My dipole is 14 m above the ground on top of my crank up tower (please watch my QRZ.com page for pictures).
This dipole, as DXBeam antennas, has high standards of engineering, and quality construction by Patrick F2DX is great.
On the very first day I used it I started a EU pile up and had a call from a YC station. I was never able to do that before with my G5RV. Patrick was very helpful before and after, checking that everything was okay. Great support.