Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | MFJ-413 Morse Code Tutor Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-413 Morse Code Tutor
MFJ-413 Morse Code Tutor Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.95
Description: Learn Morse code any where any time...beginners course takes you from zero
code speed to solid copy...realistic plain English QSO practice...high speed takes
you to 20 wpm and beyond...practice copying entire words, not individual
characters...
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-413

You can write your own review of the MFJ-413 Morse Code Tutor.

VA4SR Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 16:14 Send this review to a friend
Music To My Ears!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is a GREAT product! I actually bought the MFJ-413 to help me increase my mental copy speed when I was away from a computer/radio long after I had my Extra (USA) and Advanced (CDN) tickets. It has been all over the country with me. I wanted something light weight that I could listen to when I had a few minutes during the day to myself. This fits the bill perfectly. Simple to use it is programmable in speed, characters, words...you just about name it. The tone is acceptable, and my batteries seem to last a very long time. I saw one of these on eBay go for $10...snatch one up if you do! If you are simply learning code or better yet, if you are serious about learning to better copy code in your head, this is the unit for you. A discipline of simply sitting back, relaxing, and letting this program run for a few minutes keeps my ear tuned up nicely. Worth every penny...