Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!
QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Reviews: 22 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Varies
Description: Custom QSL Design.
More info: http://www.dashtoons.com

You can write your own review of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!.

NF1R Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2014 12:28 Send this review to a friend
Very happy with my new QSL card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My wife's anniversary gift to me this year was a custom QSL by K1NSS. I can't think of a better gift for our "paper" anniversary. Jeff listened very carefully to my design ideas and clearly understood what I was asking for. It only took 2 sets of sketch iterations before he completely nailed the design, which incorporated my competitive interests in cycling, contesting, and SOTA. I am not sure of the final cost (since my wife footed the bill) but Jeff seemed to work very quickly and efficiently and the whole process only took a couple weeks after I first contacted him.

I am looking forward to hiring Jeff for other radio-related design jobs in the future.

W1RE Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2014 14:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Talent and a Pleasure to Work With  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff recently completed some custom QSLs and art designs for me.

First let me start off by saying K1NSS's art work is first class - he truly captured the essence of what I was looking for.

Second his communication was outstanding throughout the entire process so I knew exactly where things stood and where they were going.

In short; I wholeheartedly recommend Jeff's amazing artwork - he is the real deal and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone considering such.

Bob, W1RE

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2014 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff just finished designing a card for me. It only took a few emails and he nailed it. Great guy to work with and will work with you until your satisfied. Thanks Jeff!!

KT5W Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2014 07:14 Send this review to a friend
Custom artwork for QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff does an outstanding job of taking an idea and turning it into a work of art. He listened to what I wanted and worked through the fine details to ensure the final product was perfect. If you're looking for that custom QSL card artwork that really stands out in the crowd definately give Jeff a call. Higly recommend.

W4RAR Rating: 5/5 Oct 23, 2014 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Transformed my vision   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have always wanted a great QSL card and I've always had a Idea of what I wanted on it but my artistic skill is lacking to say the least. I found Jeff's site through a Google search. I explained my idea in literally a couple paragraphs he sent back a sketch and nailed it, he was pretty busy at the time so I told him I was in no hurry a week later he sent me the final art work for which I added a couple things within an hr or so sent me my changes I told him to go with it and the next day it was finished. To say I was happy is totally an understatement and have had tons of compliments check it out on qrz under my call W4RAR. Now I'm thinking of a Christmas QSL LOL

W4VPZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2014 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Great to work with!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've recently gotten my dad's call sign; I know this is the last change I'll make. I wanted a unique, personalized QSL card to go with my new call, and I had seen Jeff's art work. We worked back and forth with great ideas going both ways, and finally settled on a fantastic piece of art that reflects my interests and history. I look forward to getting my new QSL cards printed soon!

W7SWL Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2014 13:06 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff recently designed two cards for me; both very different. See the "Jeff K1NSS Design" portion of his website for the process and the final designs. Jeff's creativity, imagination and art craft are amazing (sometimes a little scary) and it was 100% fun working with him. Desperately wishing I had other projects for him.

W6JKA Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2014 15:51 Send this review to a friend
STOP "Go no further"  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just happen to run across Dashtoons/K1NSS while browsing about some of the Dayton Hamfest site reports. I emailed Jeffery with just a compliment on his graphics ingenuity. He promptly responded and I asked him if he could do something outrageous and funny in a card for me. The last QSL cards I had printed was in 1968. After several email exchanges regarding a little history on me I received several sketches. I liked them all. I approved one and the very next day I was in touch with a printer friend of his, K3IFH, who took on the printer project instantly. 4 days later I have an interesting QSL Card that is unique. See for yourself! Check it out on QRZ.com. W6JKA

WY9U Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2014 22:12 Send this review to a friend
Dashtoons Rocks!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Before dashtoons / Jeff Murray, I had never worked with anyone I felt so compelled to write a review of, on eham. From the start, when I emailed and asked if he would be interested in my vision of a QSL card, he was enthusiastic. and genuinely wanted to work with me.

At that time Jeff had several cards in front of me that he was working on. However, every few days I would open my email and have a surprise. The first time it was a theme idea for my vision and a story to go with it. From there it evolved and to a quick sketch he had made to show me an idea he had had.

Once Jeff finished the cards in front of me he was super attentive, he often sent me emails showing me what he had done, and asked for my feedback. There were only a few changes I wanted but Jeff was always eager to make them and make sure I loved the design. My completed QSL card, is in my opinion, the best Jeff has ever created and one of the best I have seen anywhere online.

In reading reviews from others on eham, several others mentioned their only disappointment in working with Jeff was the project coming to an endÖ I wholeheartedly second that! Jeff is a stand up guy and one of the best artists I have ever met. He kept me, my budget and my vision in mind throughout the whole process.

I donít think I have ever felt like I did not pay someone enough, for a service they provided me. In this case had he charged me double I would have happily paid.

I canít wait to work with Dashtoons again!

73 WY9U

WV8J Rating: 5/5 Apr 14, 2014 19:56 Send this review to a friend
Awesome, custom QSL Card design  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I first got my ham radio license last year, I had a goal to get a custom QSL card design after I got my extra class license and my vanity call sign. When I first contacted Jeff K1NSS, I had been thinking of what design I wanted to use on my card for a couple of months. The hardest part of any custom QSL card design is deciding on what you want on your card. I thought I had it perfect. To say I am happy with the final QSL card design would be an understatement. The final QSL card design exceeded all the expectations I had for the project. After a couple emails with Jeff, the design took on a life of its own. Jeff incorporated my ideas for the card, added his own ideas, and together we got a design that is awesome. I highly recommend Jeff for any custom, high quality QSL card design.