Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | Zero Five 36\' Broadband Vertical Help

Reviews Summary for Zero Five 36\' Broadband Vertical
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $289.00
Description: These new HIGH QUALITY Broadband multiband vertical antenna's are perfect for HOA and deed restricted hams. Uses our special high power high performance transformer. No more wasted power from broadband binocular core transformers that have high loss for low SWR. This vertical antenna has no lossy traps OR coils to burn out. Super wide bandwidth means more time operating ,and less time stuck on a frequency your trap vertical is tuned for. Our broadband vertical antenna's put the power on the air where you want it. Handles full legal limit, and tunes with your rig's internal tuner. Slips over a 1 5/8 inch od mast.
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com/36-foot-broadband-6-160-meter-stealth-hoa-multiband-vertical-antenna

You can write your own review of the Zero Five 36\' Broadband Vertical.

KK7XE Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2013 19:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
At last I am on the air with this wonderful antenna. Took me awhile to get everything together, as I ordered it without the transformer as I am using a coupler at the base for remote tuning. I am also supplying the 12 volts with a solar panel and the whole thing works great.

I have dealt with Tom at Zero Five in the past and again, another wonderful transaction and my questions were answered promptly. I do guy the vertical only because we are in an area that get some extreme winds on a regular basis. They hold up fine without but it's just a personal choice and very simple. My first contact from the middle of Montana was into KAUNAKAKAI, HI., on 17 meters. I listened around and also had a short chat on 6 meters before the band went out. What more can I say. I have always had wonderful results with Zero Five Verticals. Don't forget, Tom is great to deal with.