Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | DX Engineering Aluminum Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Aluminum
DX Engineering Aluminum Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Varies with size
Description: DX Engineering high-strength aluminum tubing is ideal for your antenna projects - 6061-T8 and 6063-T832 seamless drawn aluminum tubing (not extruded). The 6063-T832 is cosmetically fine tubing which provides good resistance to general corrosion, including stress corrosion cracking, and an excellent surface appearance.

Many sizes are available slit on one end for use with DX Engineering all-stainless steel element clamps - or choose unslit and use your own attachment method.

The 6063-T832 tubing features a 0.058 in. wall thickness and is available in 1/8 in. increments from 3/8 in. to 2 1/8 in. O.D.

If your design requires maximum strength at very long assembly lengths, then choose DX Engineering 6061-T8 tubing. This heavy-duty version features a 0.120 in. wall thickness and is available in 1/4 in. increments from 1-1/2 in. to 3 in. O.D.

Don't forget the all-stainless steel (not Chromate) DX Engineering clamps and hardware for longest life.

More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/rigid-tubing/part-type/aluminum-tubing/product-line/dx-engineering-aluminum-tubing

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Aluminum.

KI7M Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2015 18:05 Send this review to a friend
DX Engineering Aluminum is very good quality  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Recently I decided to rebuild my hygain hytower. I had already purchased a 40 meter DXE-40-VE1 vertical and was very pleased with that. I ordered tubing from 3/8" to 2 1/8" from DX Engineering in 6' lengths. I was very pleased with the quality, the thickness was a cut above other tubing I have ordered, and they were well cleaned of burse. They were very well packed and arrived within a few days of the order. My project to rebuild the 80 meter stinger of my hytower worked out very well and I thank DX Engineering for the high quality aluminum tubing that made it possible. And when you want to talk to them you can get them on the phone without going thru a 'push number 1, push number 3, etc. I rate them first rate.

N2NL Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2013 15:20 Send this review to a friend
Aluminum tubing  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I live in Guam, a location many vendors will not ship to due to customs paperwork requirements. When I needed some aluminum tubing for a project, I tried DX Engineering and found ordering very easy, with reasonable shipping rates, even to Guam. Very happy with my experience - I will definitely order from DX Engineering again. The tubing was very well packed and met all expectations.