Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | DX Engineering Copper Strap Bonding Clamp DXE-MSC-3 Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Copper Strap Bonding Clamp DXE-MSC-3
DX Engineering Copper Strap Bonding Clamp DXE-MSC-3 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $38.95
Description: DX Engineering Copper Strap Bonding Clamps help with your high performance grounding installations. The copper strap to copper ground rod clamps bond a 5/8 or 3/4 in. rod to your strap.
More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-msc-3

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Copper Strap Bonding Clamp DXE-MSC-3.

AC2JO Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2013 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Although it's called a clamp, it actually consists of two thick copper plates with hardware to hold them together. They have a nice heavy feel to them, with polished edges and corners.

My family was complaining about RFI- so the first thing I tried is improving my grounding. I bought this to use as a compact ground bus in my shack. I attached straps from each of my components to it, and then another strap to the house ground. I figured the close proximity of each strap would help avoid ground loops. The fix was successful.

As always, an outstanding product from DXE.