Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Western Case Company radio cases Help

Reviews Summary for Western Case Company radio cases
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15
Description: Western Case Company manufactures high quality, fitted Dupont Codura-Plus Nylon carrying cases for all types of handheld radios, cell phones, GPS’s, PDA’s and accessories.
More info: http://www.westerncasecompany.com

You can write your own review of the Western Case Company radio cases.

ON9CC Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2013 14:11 Send this review to a friend
Carrying case for VX8G  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought one of these cases for my yaesu VX8G last year at the Dayton Hamvention. It is a great case with a very solid clip that certainly will stay on your belt. It's easy to take the VX8G out of the case by simply releasing the Velcro strip. The side of the case is somewhat lower so I can insert my speaker mike to.

I have a #34 case for my VX8G which fits (IMO) perfect. The front of the handy is completely covered. However, WCC states to use #25 case for the VX8.

However, this month I lost my pouch due to my own stupid mistake ... unfortunately I didn't loose the VX8G. I ordered a new #34 case which was quickly shipped.

Résumé: if you need a good pouch for carrying your VX8G, get the #34 pouch from Western Case Company.