Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Ham Morse Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Morse
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4.99
Description: iPhone application for learning morse code. Developed by AA9PW
More info: http://https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ham-morse/id315980140?mt=8

You can write your own review of the Ham Morse.

N8LL Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2016 07:36 Send this review to a friend
Great - But Lost Audio  Time owned: more than 12 months
Can't get the ap to output audio! IPad was updated to iOS 10.2 - same bug as before?

K4RCH Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2013 06:15 Send this review to a friend
Great app for learning code  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After almost 20 years, I decided to learn code... again. When I was first licensed I used the Gordon West tapes (5 WPM) and learned the code mostly. However, I never progressed further and it fell by the wayside.

A few weeks ago I realized how much DX I'm missing not using CW! I must learn code! I dug out the Speed-X keys my dad gave me years ago and started searching for code training software. In my research I found the Koch method and was intrigued. Makes perfect sense!

My son jokingly suggested "there's an app for that" and low and behold I found Ham Morse.

The app is great for the price and does everything I need it to. Variable character speed, spacing and sidetone. Even has a feature to listen to the news in CW. Whenever I take a break at work, while driving, at home... anywhere I have my phone, I can practice. I'm relearning the code much faster than I anticipated. TNX AA9PW.

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2013 12:45 Send this review to a friend
It WILL increase your speed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm not an iPhone afficionado. I have three or four I use. This app, however, is a "must have" for CW fans. Great for practicing code in a doctor's office, waiting for your significant other to finish shopping, etc. Practice via News, numbers, prosigns, Koch method, punctuations, Words, simulated QSO. Vary the speed or tone with a simple sliding bar. A value at $5.00!