Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | N3FJP Contest Logging software Help

Reviews Summary for N3FJP Contest Logging software
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $???
Description: Great for all contesting or casual QSO logging.

You can write your own review of the N3FJP Contest Logging software.

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2017 20:30 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using N3FJP contest software since 2005. Scott is continually updating the software and adding features, all of which are free once you have purchased the software. It is extremely intuitive to use. The interface with LoTW and Club log is excellent. It prepare the software for submission to each contest with one key stroke. I highly recommend N3FJP's software. It also has an outstanding user group that will help with any question. Buy it. You will not be dissapointed.

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2015 13:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent stuff  Time owned: more than 12 months
We've been using Scott's contesting software for a few years now and never a problem, very intuitive which is necessary when running Field Day and a lot of "computer challenged" hams operators!!

Good stuff......

W7PV Rating: 4/5 Apr 14, 2014 10:38 Send this review to a friend
Very easy to use but can be unstable  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used Scott's suite of programs for many years as has my radio club. Also, Scott is very responsive to emailed questions.

However, during one Field Day, the software stopped working several times and I had to reboot my computer each time (very frustrating). I discovered later that I needed to ground my laptop directly to the rig to avoid RF getting in, as the interface cable did not do that, and the laptop did not have a 3 prong plug.

More recently, the CW function keys would not key the rig. The screen showed the content of the F keys as if they were being sent, but no transmission (more frustration). After checking everything over several times, I deleted the program, downloaded it (the same version) again, and it worked fine.

I'll continue to use the software and recommend it to others, but let people know there can be problems.

WB7QXU Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2013 20:05 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is really a great software and so easy to install and use and it really works, Simple but effective. So far the Best, better than HRD hands down. Scott is so nice and friendly "ham first" help. I had an issue and ASAP he answered his email, fast service no hassle support. I had not even paid for the software and he was so willing to help after my issue was solved I wasted not time in purchasing his product well priced. Scott is in it for Hams and the love of Ham Radio, not for the $$ like HRD. This guy cares about his fellow ham and shows it in his attitude. I really love the way ACL logging software and his contesting software works. It is truly amazing. I give it my highest satisfaction and recommendations.

N2RRA Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2013 02:12 Send this review to a friend
I think the best logging software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I noticed the only category for the N3FJP software was for WXWarning which I didn't even know he had. It called for this review.

This review is for his contesting and casual logging software that in comparison to others in simplicity and practicality can't be beat in my opinion. There is one for the more advanced contesters and DX'ers that I use, but unless you can't multitask well then it's not for you. Leaving the N3FJP program second best, or in some cases thee best.

I've used it for years and compared to others like it I think it's easy to read, great color scheme, very comfortable on the eyes especially if you wear glass's and finally.......well thought out to save you from having to input more than you need when contesting is becoming very hot and heavy.

It's my primary go to program and love it!

Their customer service is friendly and impeccable.

You can't go wrong.