Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | JK Antennas JK2040 Eagle Help

Reviews Summary for JK Antennas JK2040 Eagle
JK Antennas JK2040 Eagle Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4,950.00
Description: 20-40 Eagle Dual Bander 6 elements on 20, 3 elements on 40
More info: http://jkantennas.com/

You can write your own review of the JK Antennas JK2040 Eagle.

A41MO Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2013 00:12 Send this review to a friend
DX Machine at its best  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The JK 2040 Eagle antenna from JK Antennas & Systems is the latest addition to this type of combined monobanders on the market. After the prototype went up and performed admirably, I was the first customer to acquire that outstanding work of science and art. The six elements on 20 and the three elements on 40 are real heavy duty made of top quality material with attention to the minutest of details, the coils used on 40 meters elements are perfect and very meticulously made. The gain and the FB are just phenomenal on both bands. My signal on 20 and 40 are loud and I hear very well on both. For the first time I am able to enjoy 40 in a similar fashion to 20 meter.
The 2040 Eagle is the top antenna on a 90 feet HHD AN Wireless free standing tower and form the upper antenna of a 20 meter stack. The lower antenna is 6 elements on 20 only mounted on a ring rotor. The calculations of Ken (W3JK) were so good that I am able to enjoy 6 over 6 stack performance in any direction while the 40 meter keep its performance as per specifications without any interference.
I waited long for something similar to be available. I am very happy that I made the decision and must extend a big thank you to Ken (W3JK) for his invaluable help and support and congratulate him on a job very well done.