Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | ES4AC-4 Help

Reviews Summary for ES4AC-4
ES4AC-4 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$59.95
Description: Electronic Specialties ES4AC-4 & ES4AC-3 Rebuild/Upgrade Kits for Drake AC-4 & AC-3 Power Supplies
More info: http://harbachelectronics.com/

You can write your own review of the ES4AC-4 .

KE4OOO Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2013 03:57 Send this review to a friend
Works very well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my kit and received it quickly, I had a question and was answered by Paul in no time. I found the install to go very quickly and everything tested perfect. My TR4 works great again, the hum is gone and I was finally able to get the bias set again correctly. Anyone that has been thinking about rebuilding your AC-4 should really look into this upgrade kit.

W6GDK Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2013 19:11 Send this review to a friend
Easy upgrade for the Drake AC4 power supply  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This upgrade kit for the Drake power supplies comes as assembled boards. Installation is relatively simple and doesn't require building the board from a kit. This eliminates at least one source for errors. Takes about 6 hours if you are taking your time. Consists of two boards that mount using existing holes in the chassis and is easier to fit in the chassis than some other options. Completely eliminated the 60 Hz hum in my TR-4 and insures operation for many more years.