Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | STEALTH Telecom 9310 Help

Reviews Summary for STEALTH Telecom 9310
STEALTH  Telecom 9310 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1500
Description: Fast automatic tuning and very rugged HF mobile antenna,160-10 meter,Pmax 125 Watt
More info: http://www.stealth-tele.com/plugins/custompages/articles.php?id=26

You can write your own review of the STEALTH Telecom 9310.

AA0ST Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2014 15:18 Send this review to a friend
UPDATE  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
During a long road trip a few weeks ago, I was able to make a 7:30 am contact between Tulsa OK and College Station TX on 75 meters mobile. After arriving home, I removed the antenna to drive around town without worrying about hitting too many trees. While it was removed, My wife said she heard a metal clanking sound coming from behind the truck and sure enough, my mistake, I did not secure the cables good enough. It had not only busted the Amphenol connector, it had also pulled the cable apart.

Well a quick call to the US distributor, I have a new cable on the way and a after a few emails to the company and few ideas about mounting and a few other topics, I will soon again have a very solid installation and back working the world with my HF mobile.

W0TPS Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2014 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Nice Antenna, worked great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got back from my camping trip( may 3rd-4th), first one of the season. We went to the Pawnee national grasslands on NE Colorado. Still to cold to go to the mountains yet.
The Stealth 9300 worked as advertised. I was amazed at how fast it tuned. I have really never had a true mobile HF before so I canít really relate it to past experiences but I thought it performed great!
There was some QC contesting going on and I was making 5-9 contacts from Main to Oregon on 20 meters all day. Did a little 40 meter work that night but the cold beer and campfire got me side tracked and didn't get to much done after dark. I even heard a QSO from Northern Ireland to Massachusetts , signal was a bit week so I did not attempt to contact.
Look forward to my next outing and field day to experiment a little more.

I bought a 2006 Turbo Diesel 4X4 Ambulance a year ago and did a little remodeling on it. The antenna is mounted on the rear at roof level and I am operating a ICOM 7000. Seems to be a good combo.

Anyway Stealth, thanks for all the help and great antenna design.

N4ILK Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2014 13:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent HF Mobile Antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have 2 of these antennas. One installed on the front right of my Jeep Rubicon and the other on the right rear of a full sized Dodge pickup. I have always enjoyed HF mobile but these antennas to me offer unparalleled mobile operation. They tune up very fast,usually <1 second. I find they operate well across the HF spectrum. I most always get good signal reports from my contacts.
The design is sleek with no moving external parts. The installation and setup were easy. With the addition of good frame, body, engine and exhaust system bonding the performance is great.

PA3GPP Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2013 03:30 Send this review to a friend
Superb mobile antenna for HF operations  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I was one of the first purchasers who bought this superb mobile HF antenna in Europe.
Shure, it's an expensive antenna but worth every penny,the quality both mechanical and electrical are from a different world(not amateur grade but commercial)this antenna works really outstanding!
I used this antenna on several locations,balcony fench,SUV car,portable use,and on my caravan during holiday trips.
With the pre-programmed software and hardware cable's ,it's plug and play.
I added some extra ground radials(8 to 12)with a length of approx 10 meters,this gives the antenna for portable use a very good kick off signal at DX mode,> 1000km.
So if your putting your money at cheap "wonder" antennas,don't buy this one,if you pay a little bit more to invest in a really good antenna,you must buy this one and you will operate this masterpiece for life!!
For me it's a keeper!!