Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | MFJ Warranty Service Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ Warranty Service
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 2.2/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Warranty repair of MFJ Units
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/

You can write your own review of the MFJ Warranty Service.

K1EAR Rating: 2/5 Aug 22, 2014 10:32 Send this review to a friend
Update of previous review  Time owned: more than 12 months
Six months to the day after I sent it in, returned my 9420 xcvr with "unrepairable" written on invoice. Appreciate their effort and honesty, but they should have let me know much earlier. Still, got 20 good years out of rig, so can't complain too much...

K4WP Rating: 0/5 Dec 24, 2013 03:21 Send this review to a friend
Follow-up of previous review  Time owned: more than 12 months
Finally!! After almost 6 months (first of July till Dec. 23) the "OUT OF WARRANTY" repair of a MFJ 239B is now back in the shack.
No explanation given after several request but in reality what excuse could they dream up that I would buy. Your rating may vary, but I think Awful applies in this case.
73, Bill K4WP

K7ABV Rating: 4/5 Oct 17, 2013 14:36 Send this review to a friend
worked 4 me  Time owned: more than 12 months
Sent in an RCS-4 Antenna Switch I had for years...they repaired it and sent it back in less than a month...I had a spare switch so I didn't need it right away...repair was good, unit works fine now and they kept me up to date on the repair...I know they get plenty of low scores, but i can't give them one now...

NA2NY Rating: 0/5 Oct 16, 2013 07:20 Send this review to a friend
Update 993B repair  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Received an email from MFJ on 10/11/13 with PDF showing repair number and tracking number for UPS. I double boxed it to send, they returned it in just it's own box. Received 10/15/13 and so far so good, operation is fine. Almost 2 months turn around time for what should have been a simple repair for them. Totally unacceptable, no more technical products from MFJ for me.

K1MMI Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2013 23:12 Send this review to a friend
Very Fast Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
2/8/12 Sent my MFJ-259B in for warranty repair.
Received a letter showing they received my 259B on 2/13/12.

The paperwork that I received with the repaired MFJ-259B showed it was repaired on 2/16/12. I believe the repaired 259B arrived at my house on 2/18/12.

My 259B has worked perfect since it was repaired.

A 10 day round trip and successful repair is outstanding!