Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | MFJ Warranty Service Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ Warranty Service
Reviews: 8 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Warranty repair of MFJ Units
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/

You can write your own review of the MFJ Warranty Service.

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2014 13:33 Send this review to a friend
Good Cushcraft advice  Time owned: more than 12 months
I blew a trap on my old A3S (my fault and way out of warranty), so while it was still in the air I consulted with MFJ antenna tech and he was very helpful and spot on which trap I fried.

Your mileage with MFJ support may vary.....

Good lk!

AH7I Rating: 4/5 Dec 5, 2014 09:17 Send this review to a friend
Sent parts, I fixed myself!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
MFJ was responsive with the customer service ticket but slow with a solution. Thanks to J. T. Malone Ham World, Inc. for liason with MFJ to secure repair parts for my new MFJ-4230mvp. It had defective power pole connectors. I did not want to send it in and be without a power supply over the two way shipping period. JT asked MFJ to send the parts. MFJ sent them. I fixed it myself in fewer than 10 minutes. MFJ sent me TWO sets of connectors so I was not only able to repair the power supply, I had connectors to put on my two cables!

K9NRW Rating: 0/5 Dec 3, 2014 18:19 Send this review to a friend
MFJ9015 6 months still not back  Time owned: more than 12 months
I sent in an MFJ9015 for out of warranty repair. It has been almost 6 months and still no radio. I have sent in several requests for information and made one phone call. Still no radio. Though it is out of warranty I feel I am still a customer.
Not sure if I'll buy anything from them again.

K1EAR Rating: 2/5 Aug 22, 2014 10:32 Send this review to a friend
Update of previous review  Time owned: more than 12 months
Six months to the day after I sent it in, returned my 9420 xcvr with "unrepairable" written on invoice. Appreciate their effort and honesty, but they should have let me know much earlier. Still, got 20 good years out of rig, so can't complain too much...

K4WP Rating: 0/5 Dec 24, 2013 03:21 Send this review to a friend
Follow-up of previous review  Time owned: more than 12 months
Finally!! After almost 6 months (first of July till Dec. 23) the "OUT OF WARRANTY" repair of a MFJ 239B is now back in the shack.
No explanation given after several request but in reality what excuse could they dream up that I would buy. Your rating may vary, but I think Awful applies in this case.
73, Bill K4WP

K7ABV Rating: 4/5 Oct 17, 2013 14:36 Send this review to a friend
worked 4 me  Time owned: more than 12 months
Sent in an RCS-4 Antenna Switch I had for years...they repaired it and sent it back in less than a month...I had a spare switch so I didn't need it right away...repair was good, unit works fine now and they kept me up to date on the repair...I know they get plenty of low scores, but i can't give them one now...

NA2NY Rating: 0/5 Oct 16, 2013 07:20 Send this review to a friend
Update 993B repair  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Received an email from MFJ on 10/11/13 with PDF showing repair number and tracking number for UPS. I double boxed it to send, they returned it in just it's own box. Received 10/15/13 and so far so good, operation is fine. Almost 2 months turn around time for what should have been a simple repair for them. Totally unacceptable, no more technical products from MFJ for me.

K1MMI Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2013 23:12 Send this review to a friend
Very Fast Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
2/8/12 Sent my MFJ-259B in for warranty repair.
Received a letter showing they received my 259B on 2/13/12.

The paperwork that I received with the repaired MFJ-259B showed it was repaired on 2/16/12. I believe the repaired 259B arrived at my house on 2/18/12.

My 259B has worked perfect since it was repaired.

A 10 day round trip and successful repair is outstanding!