Reviews Categories | Antenna Analyzers | RigExpert AA-170 Help

Reviews Summary for RigExpert AA-170
RigExpert  AA-170 Reviews: 13 Average rating: 4.2/5 MSRP: $500
Description: .1 to 170 Mhz Antenna Analyzer
More info: http://www.rigexpert.com

You can write your own review of the RigExpert AA-170.

W3ACO Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2014 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Works great   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received the analyzer. Operation is intuitive. The help menus are on the screen. The instrument is accurate and easy to use. I have the ZM-30 and the MFJ-259. My ZM-30 has failed several times. My MFJ-259 is inaccurate measuring SWR. The AA-170 works better than either of the others. That's why I bought it. I hope it is reliable.

Rich W3ACO

AE5ZE Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2013 19:56 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Works jut as described, very easy to operate, very clear screen even it sunlight. Graphing is very useful in tuning antennas. I replaced a MFJ-259B it was OK, but frequency tuning knob way too sensitive, AA-170 just enter desired frequency! It uses just 3 AA batteries, instead of 10, and I remove mine after each use, to avoid a battery leak ruining the instrument. It is well worth the investment, and I would buy it again!

N1VJJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2013 11:10 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC INSTRUMENT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This Analyzer "blows away" anything I have used before. Like its predecessors, the AA-54, AA-230, etc. it's quick and simple to use, extremely accurate and very comprehensive in what info you're looking for. The on screen graphing of SWR and plots of multi-band antennas make it so easy to see exactly what your antenna is doing. The digital display is big and brite. I suggest you go onto the RigExpert website and read about all this instrument can do. If you want an SWR meter/analyzer that's a real "keeper", this is the one. Pay the bucks now and keep it for life. You won't be disappointed.