Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com Help

Reviews Summary for Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com
Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com Reviews: 41 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $83 for 1,000 Photograph Cards
Description: QSL card printer
More info: http://www.QSLpostcards.com

You can write your own review of the Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com.

NS6E Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2017 12:39 Send this review to a friend
Speedy, high quality printing.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my order from QSL Postcards and am very pleased. I provided my own front design and it was reproduced perfectly. The quality of the cards is very high, and the promptness of printing and delivery was surprisingly fast. I highly recommend QSL Postcards.

KC1GCG Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2017 10:00 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First QSL order for Ham radio and it could not have gone better! Even during the busy week before the 4th of July they were all over it and gave me great advice on how to design it using my own photo. I am thrilled with the end result.
I'll get a scan of the card posted on my QRZ page shortly.
Cannot recommend enough.
John K1JRF

NO9E Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2016 06:59 Send this review to a friend
Good looking, fast service and reasonable cost  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I send the info one day. Proof returned the next day and somewhat complex changes incorporated flawlessly the next day. A week from order to delivery. Good colors, no mistakes and very reasonable price.

W6TST Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2016 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic service and delivery!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks John! They are fantastic...

Thank you for excellent quality cards, nice layout on the information side and speedy delivery!

WA5ULI Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2016 11:57 Send this review to a friend
Great cards and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 500 cards. The prints were submitted for my review in a business day.

I approved and they got here within a week. Great cards and great service from John!

WC7S Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2016 08:55 Send this review to a friend
Super service, customer skills, quick delivery, cost effective  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super service, email what I thought was a great card.. then discovered it needed adjusting, suggestions, sent in the final, the cards arrived very quickly, and look great! Excellent quality print, and good paper quality also. My concerns were totally unfounded. I'd recommend ordering from Aerial anytime!! Will I again? Absolutely!

KJ4SXZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2016 13:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Service is excellent, quality of the cards is excellent and they are good people to work with.

N3KS Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2016 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Outstanding Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed to make a couple of thousand QSL cards for my Ti5/N3KS and Ti5W operations. I decided to give Aerial PrintCo the opportunity, and my summation is that they provide incredibly attentive service combined with truly vibrant and well made QSL cards. I provided a custom photo and requested a custom data entry layout for the card (they don't just do 'postcard' style - you can customize all aspects of the cards), and within 24 hours I was looking at proofs. My follow-on change requests to the proofs were cheerfully and immediately incorporated, there were some aspects of which I asked for their considered input and suggestions - which were spot on. A couple of days after final proofs were accepted by me, cards were shipped and received in perfect condition. I can't recommend Aerial PrinCo highly enough - they were that good.
Kam N3KS

N4MAV Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2016 09:35 Send this review to a friend
WOnderful and fast printing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got these thru our local Club member John Webb AK4AT. He did a great job with the layout and was extremely fast with getting the review copy's so I could approve it. Then he sent to the printer and they had it back to me in about a week to 10 days. The printer did a great job with wonderful color. I am now ready to get back on the air so I can use these with my new call sign. I also got the eyeball cards, they are great for handing out at Ham Fests for contacts or to new hams who have questions.

Thanks again John and QSL Printers and I will be ordering more in the future.
Russ Abbey, N4MAV

W6TS Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2015 19:50 Send this review to a friend
Five Star Printing and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Having owned a printing company I can say John is Five Star!
Aside from QSL cards consider using John on other projects, as he can handle just about anything.
Excellent quality!
His customer service is outstanding.